✶𝑹𝑬𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑷𝑻𝟑

Warning: Death

Warning: Death

Life with the Hoshino family, was amazing, they we're always nice, they treated me like I was actually apart of the family.

And I felt like I was at home with them. I love them. So much. I even sang in front of all of them.

But. . . . Nothing last forever.
(Prepare your tissues everyone)

Me and Aqua was on the couch, watching TV, until we heard a loud bang. So we checked it out. Aqua opened the door but then tensed up.

I was confused to see what was happening, so I looked at what he was looking at and my eyes widened.

Ai was stabbed. . . . .

Me and Aqua ran up to Ai, while I looked at the murderer. "AI?!" Aqua and I yelled

"I WAS HURT WORSE! IT WAS INCREDIBLEY PAINFUL! YOU WENT TO HAVE KIDS EVEN WHEN YOUR AN IDOL!" The familiar voice said

"AI! AI!" I yelled "AI?!" Aqua yelled "YOU FAN-BETRAYING SLUT!" The killer exclaimed "WHAT THE DUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled

"YOUR MOM LURED US WITH THE 'I LOVE YOU!' 'I LOVE YOU' CRAP! SHE PROBABLY TALKS ABOUT US BEHIND OUR BACKS!"

"I'm sorry, I've been dishonest and not pure. I'm sorry I don't have a good grasp when it comes to loving someone. So, instead, I told lies that would please everyone." she then paused to cough but it came out as blood.

"Always hoping that one day, those lies would become the truth. I tried my best, worked hard, and lied with everything I had. To me. Lies are love. I sang all those love songs while thinking that I wanted to."

"Hopeing that one day, that would be the truth." Ai then held her hand out to the stalker "Even now, I want to love you." Ai said "No, your lying! You just saying that so I can let you go! You probably don't even know my name!"

"Your Ryousuke-kun correct? You used to come here for the hand shaking event. I still have that star sand present from you, because I was thankful when you gave it to me!"

The killer then ran away screaming in sadness. I don't know how to describe it, his scream was ugly, just like him.

Aqua went to call the police and hospital about the incident while I just stayed with Ai.

Ai then fell on the door "AI!" I yelled

"I've called an ambulance!" Aqua yelled "Well, I let my guard down there." He stabbed her through the abdominal aorta! Ai then pulled Me and Aqua into a hug, which I accepted "I'm sorry, this is probably, it for me."

"No no Ai! It's okay! The ambulance is coming soon! Please don't die on us!!!" I cried "Are you two alright? your not hurt right Aqua and Y/N" "No, we're fine. . ." Aqua said "I wonder if the dome concert will be cancelled, I feel sorry for everyone. The movie schedule has been finalized too. Apologize to the Director for me."