✶𝑨 𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑺

This is a bonus because I'm proud of how fast this book has grown, It's only been 8 days and it already have 5 thousand views!!! I'm very shocked about it, but also very happy about it! So this is just a little something. . . . . A headcannon for all the love interests.

Warning: Steamy, (I guess?) GirlxGirl (for homophobic's, no offence)
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
.
.
.
AQUA HOSHINO
(Paranoid Y/N Au, I think)

"Y/N." I heard my best friend Aqua call out to me. "Yeah? What's up. . . ." I mumbled "Why are you so dejected? You look like someone killed someone you hold dearly." Aqua commented

I looked at him but and realized, his star pupil Is like this extremely dark blue color, It look's kinds cool. I'm guessing he's mad? Or is it something about Ai's death?

"I'm dejected because I realized, people I hang out with have gone missing. . . . Someone, I may or may not know is a Yandere for me, I'm not scared. . . . I'm just worried for the people I meet in the future." I stated

Aqua, looked at me, then kissed my forehead "It's fine Y/N besides whoever likes you, will most definitely not hurt you, not in a million years." Aqua stated.

"If that does happen and I can't find a way to get out of it. You'll help me, won't you?" I smiled "Besides, like you said "You'll be my knights in shining armor.' remember you said that when we we're kids?" I smirked

Aqua's smiled at the interaction they just made, aqua was kinda sad about the fact that he has to share you with his sister. Annoying. Who knows she just might be the next one. . . . Just kidding! Hopefully.

"Y/N. . . . Can I kiss you?" Aqua asked "Hmm, I'm taking a guess your my yandere?" I joked "if I was, would you he mad?" he asked

Would I be mad? Yes. . . . Yes, I would. . . . But. . . . Let's play along.

"Sure, Aqua Hoshino, Kiss me."

Aqua then leaned forward to me and kissed me, it lasted until we both couldn't breathe.

"Good job, Aqua Hoshino~"
.
.
.
RUBY HOSHINO
(Slight perverted Y/N au)

3rd Pov

Ruby was smelling the panties she got from Aqua. She was pretty much minding her own business. Until she heard the door open.

"A-Ah! Y/N! Hey, why didn't you knock?" she asked "I heard you moaning, I couldn't tell if it was from pain or something else. So I came in here."

"Oh! It was from pain, I accidentally hit my head on the wall. . . It hurt so bad. . . ." Ruby cried "Ruby, It's wrong to lie too me, why are you, moaning?" you asked
.
.
Y/N Pov

"Silent treatment? I see. . ." I observed her movement, it looks like she was squirming around, sweating, blushing, and closing her legs extremely tight.

I then took off my shirt and exposed my bra. I then walking towards Ruby then gave her a hug.

"Ruby look at me." I said "Y-Yes Y/N?"
I paused for a second then smirked "Can I kiss you?" I asked

As soon as I said that she nodded in excitement and quickly leaned forward and kissed me. This kiss turned into a make out session, and went on for awhile until it was dinner.

But Ruby was a blushing mess everytime she saw me afterwards. . . .

(Why does it look like I played favorites? Like look at Aqua's and then look at Ruby's)
.
.
.
.
KANA ARIMA
(String Au and an Au where you don't have any other love interests but Ruby.)

Y/N pov

Do you believe in the red string of fate? Well in this world, that's what it is all about.

The red string is when two people are connected by the red thread that mean that they are destined lovers. Regardless of place, time, or circumstances.

The blue string is where people who love each other, care for each other, but aren't soulmates. Green string is sick love, maybe a blue thread that became obsession or abuse. Purple string is true love that is about to die.

And other color of strings. . . So in other words. Yes, the string can change. Like blue can change into green and red has a chance of turning into purple. But that's not the point.

I was sitting in the living room and was chatting with Ruby.

"Ruby, Have you found your soulmate?" I asked her "No, but that's the thing, I don't have a red string, I have a blue string! So I don't have a soulmate." Ruby explained

"Lucky. . ." I mumbled "Y/N, can you go out and get some groceries?" Miyako asked

I nodded and went to my room to put my shoes. Afterwards, I left the house.
The grocery store wasn't that close yet not that far. So I'll estimate it that it is a 20 to 30 walk.

My red string started glow. Which only happens when your near you soulmate. . . . See it destiny if you met your soulmate in a grocery store.

The closer I got to the store the more it glows. Until it glowed extremely bright. And I saw. . . . . Kana arima

"Hey Kana! Looks like we're soulmates!" I greeted "YES! I'm happy that we are. . . . I fell in love with you when I first met you. . . "

"Hm, I did too, I love you." I said

"I love you too."
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
Sorry Kana's was short and rushed. . . . I wanted to get this out as soon as possible. . . . .