~Chapter 11 (date?)~

After dinner I went back to my room to take a bath. Filling the bathtub with nice hot water I grabbed the lavender bath soap and added some to the tub.

Undressing I slowly dipped my feet in the water. It was the perfect temperature.

I completely sank into the bathtub relishing the feeling of the warm soothing water around me. Opening my eyes, I relaxed my head against the edge of the tub and thought about the upcoming birthday. What should I get him as a gift. I was thinking of ideas and the perfect thing came to mind.

The water started getting cold, so I stood up grabbing a towel to wrap around myself. Draining the water, I exited the bathroom and went into my closet picking out my favorite bunny pajamas.

Once I was done changing, I grabbed my phone and headed to Kai’s room.

I opened his room door and entered, he was sitting at his usual spot near the window and typing away on his laptop.

“You should sleep it’s getting late” he groaned and slowly shut his laptop rubbing his eyes. He got up and removed his jacket leaving him in a black shirt, I couldn’t help but stare. He should really stop wearing tight shirts or else I won’t get anything done.

He chuckled catching me off guard, I looked up to see him already staring at me. I looked away and went to the edge of the bed before sliding the blanket off and getting in.

He soon followed getting into the bed and shuffling so he’s next to me. I turned around and he pulled me closer before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

We both soon fell asleep coddled up next to each other.

____________________

I woke up to the sound of thunder. Looking to my left Kai was gone probably woke up early for work. I glanced at the clock, it read 8:00 am. Getting up I noticed a note stuck to my phone and a gift box next to it, picking up the note it read.

Be ready by dinner, I'm taking you out.

-Kai

I glanced at the gift box before opening it. There was some sort of clothing inside. Picking up the item I gasped.

There was a gorgeous royal blue dress inside. It was off shoulder and the fabric was velvet, my favorite.

(The dress)

(The dress)

I wonder where he was gonna take me, I mean it was raining and I thought we were supposed to stay home. Oh well. I'm still excited though.

Yawning, I walked down the hallway, I should really see what’s in that secret room.

I went into the kitchen and just ate some cereal, I was too lazy to cook anything, plus compared to Kai’s cooking mine tasted like mud.

___________________

After breakfast I helped a little with the preparations for Kai’s birthday. Elisa made sure to call her parents and grandparents. And once everything was done. I decided I should go buy Kai’s birthday gift.