~Chapter 16 (forgive me)~

As I was heading home, I drove past a bakery and decided a sweet treat would persuade her better.

I got her some cupcakes with gummy bears and headed to the flower shop to get a flower bouquet.

After all of that was done, I headed home. Let's see how this turns out.

Irene

After pretty much doing nothing but crying the whole night I decided to take a bath, it always helps.

I filled the bathtub with water and settled in. Can't even enjoy my bath, since the only thing I can think of is Kai. I see why he was single up until now.

I can’t believe he said he wanted to start a relationship then just snap at me for something stupid. I picked up my rubber duck and threw it across the bathroom, it didn’t help the anger boiling off of me.

I heard my bedroom door open, and someone walk in the bathroom, and guess who it was. It was none other than Kai himself. I scoffed and turned my head the other way avoiding his gaze.

He sighed and came closer to the bathtub, “get out” I really didn't feel like talking to him.

“Princess, can we talk” now he wants to talk. “Why, so you can keep telling me how much of a degusting person I am or how you don’t wanna see my face ever again.” I moved my fingers quoting him on his own words. He clenched his jaw and left the bathroom. Spoiled brat.

After my somewhat relaxing bath was over, I got out of the bathtub and grabbed my clothes, changing into them.

I left the bathroom and glanced at my bed, there was a huge box of doughnuts, some candy and a beautiful flower bouquet. Bold of him to assume I'll forgive him with just some food and flowers.

Alright I might just eat one.

___________________

It was around 4 am and I'm sitting on my bed eating candy while binge watching movies. Yes, the candy Kai brought. I'm still mad at him but if he wants me to forgive him, he’s gonna have to try harder.

I decided it was getting late, so I turned off the movie, going to sleep.

I was half asleep when I heard my door open and the bed dip. Then I felt two warm hands make their way to my waist, I didn’t need to see their face to know who it was, I know that honey like smell anywhere. I would push him away but I'm too tired right now, so I let him be.

_________________

I woke up rubbing my eyes, it was around 12pm. Damn I slept that long. I could smell something yummy. I was about to get out of bed, but my door opened, revealing Kai holding a tray of food.

There were pancakes, fruits, toast, and a warm cup of tea. I rolled my eyes but took the tray anyway, there’s no way I'm refusing tasty food.

Digging in I moaned in delight, why does his cooking have to be so good. He chuckled then left my room.

After finishing breakfast, I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. There's only two days left before the family reunion thing, given Kai still wants me to go. I should buy something to wear.

I stepped out of the shower, drying my hair with a towel. Walking into my room I noticed a box with a pretty ribbon bow set on my bed.

If this is his way to apologize it’s not goanna work, there was a note attached to the box. I picked up the note, reading it.

Bought this dress for the family reunion.

thought you would like it.

-K