~Chapter 3~

I woke up to a text from my mom.

Mother: Hey Y/N. I must go in early and we have this company thing after work. I don't want to go but it is mandatory. I will see you tomorrow morning. Have fun at school. I love you.

I groaned.

                                                                                                         Me: Have fun at work, Mom. I will see you tomorrow. Love you too.

I dragged myself out of bed and started to change. "Shit-" My clothes were left in the washer. I went downstairs and they were neatly folded with a note.

--I put them in the dryer when I got home. You were knocked out. Have a good day.-- I grabbed my clothes and began dressing while returning to my room. I finished in my bathroom and began heading out the door. I slipped my shoes on and left my building. I saw Bakugo there though.

"Hey." I shut the door immediately. Why was he here? "Open up, dumbass." No no no. He can't be here. I started panicking, my breath getting quicker. I dropped my bag. I felt like I was choking. He started banging on the door. "Open the goddamn door, Y/N!"I just lay down in the entryway. I couldn't breathe no matter how hard I tried. I don't know how much time passed but the banging stopped and my breath calmed. I got up and looked out the peephole. He wasn't there anymore. I grabbed my bag and left the house. He was nowhere in sight. I started walking to school quickly to ensure I wasn't late. I got to class about a minute before the bell rang. But before I even walked into the class, there was a gift on my desk. I walked over cautiously and everyone was watching me but I tried not to make eye contact. The closer I got, the more stress I felt. I hung my bag on my desk and touched the gift. It was a little box. I lifted the lid and there it was—my headphones. Tears started pouring out of my eyes but I wasn't really crying. I lifted them and inspected them for a particular mark. There was a burn mark from the accident.

"Y/N?" It was Uraraka.

"Yes?" I looked up at her.

"What are you looking for?"

"A mark." I looked back down at the headphones.

"What kind-"

"A burn mark from the accident!" I yelled. I froze and realized everyone was now just staring at me.

"An accident?" Kirishima approached. I just sighed.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." The bell rang and we were all in our seats. I put the headphones in my bag. All Might taught today and I did fine. I was with Ojirou and we lost. Todoroki had a very strong quirk. Then, of course, lunchtime. I didn't go to the cafeteria and I went to the roof instead. This time, I brought bandages. But I didn't sit at the edge. I sat on the top of the entrance so I have more time to hide it just in case someone comes up again. I used the stairs and just lay at the top. Staring at the sky. I took the knife out, tolled to my side, and started cutting. Cut after cut and nothing happened. But since my ear was on the floor, I could hear someone walking up. I grabbed the bandages quickly and just started to wrap them. messy but it worked. The doors opened. 

"Y/N?" It was Kirishima. "She was here yesterday guys." Guys? I shifted my weight slightly but enough to see. Everyone was up here. Mina, Kminari, Kirishima, this dude named Sero from class joined them, and Bakugo for some reason. I laid completely flat against the roof, not moving.

"Y/Nnnn~" Mina said.

"She's obviously not here. She's a fucking nerd. Check the library. She'd always be in the corner like a fucking loser anyways.