~Chapter 22~

Monoma. I looked at Shigeo. I walked up to him.

"Hey, Shigeo. Who let him in?"

"Me."

"Why? It's supposed to be closed."

"He wanted to. Claimed to know you."

"Yeah, he knows me. He hates me-"

"Hey Y/N! Long time no see buddy!" I just sighed and looked at him.

"Hello, Monoma. What can I do for you?" I said it with no emotion

"You act like you own the place, loser. There is no way someone like you can own somewhere as cool as this." Everyone looked at me. I held my hand up behind my back to tell them not to worry.

"It is my place. Now I'd like you to leave."

"You gonna deny one of your customer's service? You must be a bad boss." Shigeo was about to use his quirk.

"This is your last chance. Please, leave." Everyone was getting ready to jump his ass.

"And what are you going to do about it, princess? He got up in my face."

"I gave you a warning. Now to use force. Shigeo." Shigeo stood up and approached Monoma. His quirk is called Nightmare. He can give someone a terrible nightmare full of fears and insecurities. Monoma looked into Shigeos eye and bam, it was active. Monoma seemed to be in a trance. Saburo walked up and picked up Monoma, leading him outside. The rest of the class was in the entryway. Some were asleep. "You guys can go back to the dorms you know."

"We kinda wanna see the results." Ojirou was sitting on his tail.

"Ok then." 

"Y/N!!!" It was Shigeo's voice. He never yells. I ran over and he was holding his eye.

"What's wrong?"

"It burns."

"Ok. What do I need to do?"

"I need something to wrap it."

"Ok. Ummmm." I took the bandages out of my pocket. "I have bandages but I need to wrap them."

"No. It'll activate on you."

"That's fine. I'm a tough cookie to crack." He took his hands off his eyes. I looked at him and stared into his eye. I tried to wrap the bandage as quickly as I could before I was in a trance. I wrapped as much as I could, covering the eye before I was in a dark place. It resembled my dreams. Then everything turned to UA. I was in the front of the class. Everyone was staring at me. A few seconds pass and they all start talking to each other.

"Look at her, just standing."

"What a freak."

"So fucking ugly."

"I can't believe I tried to make her like me."

"She talks way too much." The voices were overwhelming. I covered my ears, keeping my eyes open. Then they all pointed to me. I uncovered. 

"Omg! She's bleeding!" I looked at my sleeves. They were soaked in blood. I pulled my sleeves up and the cuts were deep and my arms were sliced to ribbons.

"And her stomach too?!" I lifted my shirt and it was the same.

"Must be because she's so fat." Everyone started laughing. I tried to leave through the doors but walking stung my thighs. I looked at my thighs. They began to bleed, cuts were showing up randomly and deep. 

"And her thighs!" I looked at everyone. They were all laughing and pointing. Then Kiri got up and started to walk to me. Han, Denks, Bakugo, and Koda did the same. They all surrounded me and the laughter subsided.