~Chapter 7~

It was Kirishima. I crossed my arms and leaned on the door frame. "What?"

"I just wanted to talk."

"About what? Yesterday? How I left because Mina shared some personal information that I trusted only the girls with? Let's talk then." He looked uncomfortable. I sighed. Sorry. Im just in a bad mood. Come in." I moved to the side and let him into my house. He took his shoes off and I led him to the living room where we sat on different couches. Him on the armchair and I am on the large couch.

" First things first. How are you?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic. Learned my mom is a bitch. How about you?"

"Im good... I guess."

"So. Let's talk. Hm?" I gave him a threatening smile.

"Ok. Mina didn't mean anything bad. She wanted to let us know so we could understand you without bringing him up."

"I would have rather told you in my own words with my permission than had her send it."

"I understand. But she wanted the best for you."

"That. Is NOT the best. The best is asking someone for permission when they spill their heart out. And if they can send that to someone else." Then I saw Kirishima look down at something in his pocket. I stood up and walked over to him. Panic set in over his face. I took out what was in his pocket. It was his phone and it was recording. I was fuming.

"Y/N-"

"No." I held my finger up and started pacing. "No no no."

"Listen."

"YOU DO NOT TELL ME TO LISTEN," I shouted. I walked around holding his phone. I stopped the recording. I say back down on the couch and just started crying. "Ya'know. Out of everyone there, I trusted you the most. I thought you understood me."

"Y/N, I-"

"Turns out you are just like everyone else." I stood up again. "Get out."

"But-"

"I've already had a bad day. Not GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed, making him jump. He got up but he didn't go for the door. He came towards me. Once he got close enough, he pulled me into a hug. "Let go of me." I kept hitting and clawing at him. He just hardened in the places I hit. Then I noticed something. He left his tattooed skin area unhardened. "Let go." I stopped fighting and just cried. We both sunk down to the floor and he just held me. I cried like a little baby and he just held me. A few minutes pass and I'm done crying but he hasn't left. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok. People accept things differently."

"I just don't like it when you guys don't ask first. I thought I made that very clear."

"They just wanted to know if you were ok since you never answered your phone." Oh yeah. I never took it with me to see Mom.

"It's in my room."

"That's all right. But I should go now. My mom will be worried." He got up from the floor and I followed him.

"Hey, Kiri?"

"Yeah?" He turned around.

"Thanks." He gave me a small smile.

"Of course. Just tell me when things start to become too much and I'll be there." I nodded. He slipped his Crocs on and left. I locked the door behind him and just stood in the entryway. I felt empty. Do you know what would help that? A knife to my wrist. I went to my room and grabbed the knife. I started cutting more lines. And then I seemed to have run out of space. On both wrists. I looked down.