~Chapter 4.5~

Mina POV

Before Y/N began her story, I set my phone to record. "So," she started speaking. " It was my dad's day off and I had finally finished helping him with all the chores and other things. So when we went to the mall to surprise my mom, he bought me those headphones. As a gift for being a good daughter. And..."

"And?" I said.

"If you move this braid is going to fuck up. Oh yeah. Momo or Mina, do you guys have any tiny elastic bands?"

"No." Both of them replied.

"I do, kero." Asui said.

"May I use them Asui?"

"Call me Tsu."

"Sorry. Tsu."

"Sure, kero." She grabbed some rubber bands and handed them to Y/N.

"Thank you. Anyways, on the way back, my dad and I were listening to the radio, singing our hearts out. It was the song Ella Baila Sola by Eslabon Armado and Peso Pluma. We were going through an intersection before we were hit by an oncoming big rig. We flipped over and over before I finally hit my head on the door, and I knocked out."

"Oh, dear..." Momo said.

"Mhm. So when I woke up in the hospital, I wasn't worried about anything but my dad. He was the best thing ever. And he was gone. My mom hugged me while we both sobbed together. And... I'm sorry. Give me a second." We all waited for her to calm down.

"Of course, kero," Tsu said.

"Ok. My mom said that he left something for me. I still have it. Give me a second though." She took out her phone and started playing audio.

"Hey, baby." I started forming tears. "We just got in the car accident and you weren't awake. And I don't think I'm going to make it. I love you. So much. So much more than you can possibly imagine. Take the headphones I bought as my way of saying goodbye. Goodbye. I will always be with you. I'm so proud of... you."

"Ma'am he has to go into surgery no-" The audio ended.

"So yeah. And what's worse. The big rig driver didn't have a scratch on him. He didn't get anything done to him." She tried to distract herself with braiding but I smacked her hand away and gave her a hug as she cried into my shirt. The other girls joined me. "That's why I loved those headphones." She finished. I stopped the audio. Once we were all done, I picked up my phone and sent it to the Bakusquad GC. I made sure that they knew this so they wouldn't bring it up. Finally, I could ask if they could come over, and they all with the exception that Bakugo had to play nice. So when they arrived, they understood her.

A/N

I just wanted to do this cause I was bored so lets continue the story in the next one