Kitsune

Nicknames:

1. Su (By Shen and Yoshi) 

2. Kitty (By Izanagi) 

3. Mummy (By Shinigami) 

4. Baasan (By Grandchildren) 

Gender: Female

Species: Demigod 

Sexuality: Kitsune is straight 

Person.Gender_Identity: Kitsune is a very cunning, but kind woman

Known languages: Japanese and English

Birthday: September 17th 1969

Hair color: Raven Black

Eye color: Yellow

Age: 43 to 66

Height: 5'7

Weight: 153

Home: Tokyo

Occupation: Witch/Assassin

ORIGIN:

Kitsune was raised and trained by her mother since she was about 3 years old. Her mother always had strict rules about her powers, when to use them and when not too and Kitsune hated it. She wanted to see what she was capable of and she wanted to explore the world.

Kitsune often spend her days alone, that is until she met Shen. They were around fourteen at the time but it did not take them long for them to become the bestest of friends. 

Kitsune was Tang Shen's best and most loyal friend growing up. Kitsune was not kind to a lot of people but Shen she simply adored, she was just too interesting and so cute in her opinion. She liked her other friends as well but not as much as Shen, she simply liked to get on the other's nerves but she did have a secret crush on Saki. However, she learned the hard way that he did not feel the same for her....

After getting badly rejected by Saki, Kitsune ran away as soon as she turned eighteen without a trace. Away from her mother's judgement, away from all the pain and heartbreak...and that is when she met Izanagi, a young demigod who was crying to himself in a pond...

The two got together rather quickly and it was not long before the two of them got married, much to Izanagi's so-called, 'Noble-Children's' annoyance. 

When Kitsune was pregnant, it was then that she learned that Shen had a daughter of her own and was going to marry Yoshi. Kitsune always knew there was something between those two, and it pleased her very much that Saki did not get what he wanted. It was only then that Kitsune decided to pop in to congratulate Shen before she walked down the alse and Shen had been so happy, and relieved to see her. She even got to meet baby Miwa who looked so much like her mother. 

The two caught up as much as they could before Shen had to go, and Kitsune not quite ready to face Saki again left with a final congrats and farewell. Sadly that was the last she ever saw her best friend and she felt...partly to blame. 

One night, when Izanagi was not around, the wind was cold and something within Kitsune felt something was not right. She got up and went to check on her newborn daughter, Shinigami only to find Saki in the room, staring down at her daughter as she slept. 

When Kitsune asked him what he was doing here and how he found her, he said that he had followed her after Shen's wedding a year ago, and the reason that he was here was because he found something in her old home. 

The Ashi No Himits. The book that holds the history of the Foot Clan...

Kitsune's blood ran cold as he held it up as well as adoption papers he no doubt stole from Yuuta. He demanded that she tell him the truth of his heritage and if she believed her to be lying, even for a second...he would kill her daughter. Kitsune could easily take Saki with one flick of her figure but she did not want to risk her daughter getting caught in the crossfire so...