The Article

(L to R: Jisoo Kim, Jennie Kim)

Jisoo Kim, 28, was part of the ensemble cast of "Pitch Quiet Hospital", a comedy drama that has had a successful 6 seasons. Jisoo played Dr. Miranda Parks, a consultant at the hospital. Her character had a slow burn romance with one of the nurses, Ryan (Played by Aaron Edge).

She has recently quit the show due to personal reasons.

Jisoo has also recently divorced her husband of 3 years, Lawyer Hae-In Jung, as of last January.

Jennie Kim, 34, is one of the famous pop-star idols of our generation that has released music for 17 years ever since her career start when she was just 17. Her songs are about empowerment and love.

She has not come out to the world but enough is said about her ex-girlfriends: Model Mina Myoi, Actress Soo-young Park & Music Producer Shon Seung-wan, known mononymously as Wendy.

As for the synopsis:

Natalie Rodgers and Samantha Winters fall in love. They've been through ups and downs and yet preserve. What happens after they get married and complications occur? Who's pulling away? Why?

The highly anticipated Lesbian Romance movie will be directed by Diana Lansdale, a lesbian herself and a director with several critics choice awards.

Jisoo Kim will play Natalie Rodgers.

Jennie Kim will play Samantha Winters.

————