Trying & Failing

A/N: This was a REALLY long chapter. I never intended for it to be but it just came out that way. It was going to be THE LONGEST chapter I've written on any of my stories.

8K+ words and they're only filming 2 scenes in the chapter.

(I literally can't imagine writing the scenes for this story.)

So I split it up to give me time to write the next one.
••••••••••
(Jisoo POV)

I stared at the Deadline article announcing our casting.

There were going to be other stars listed later but everyone is excited for the show since they love "Mircy".

Comments on various social media were:

"OMG! MIRCY IS MY LIFE!"

"MIRCY IS HAPPENING?! GAYS ARE WINNING OUT OF PRIDE MONTH?!!"

"Y'ALL BETTER COOL IT BECAUSE THIS SERIES IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE MOST STREAMED SHOWS! 🤌"

"MIRCY?! YOU'RE JOKING?! SHE GOT FIRED SO THAT SHE CAN DO A SOLO SHOW ABOUT MIRCY?! 🥳🥳🥳"

"GAYS! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE CLOSET! MIRCY IS REAL!!!"

I was tagged....into...so...many things.

There's even an edit of me from one of my movies where I go to a concert and my friend, coincidentally, mentions Jennie Kim. In the movie we go to a Yeji&Ryujin concert, but the person edited the clips so that it's Jennie staring down at me from the stage while I stare up with a smile. There's even an edit where the clips aren't even from the same movie either! I'm jamming out to a rock concert in one of them!

 There's even an edit where the clips aren't even from the same movie either! I'm jamming out to a rock concert in one of them!

I smacked my head

I smacked my head.

I kept scrolling and muttered, "It keeps getting worse and worse."

Finally I threw my phone aside and decided to finish reading the script.

I will admit that I've only read one love scene but...

WHAT THE HELL?! I HAVE TO DO THAT...

TO JENNIE?!