Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31

    Wu Dahe's small boat can only carry up to four people at a time.

    Boating mainly depends on Wu Dahe, and he distributed three simple oars to everyone.

    "Everyone listen to my instructions and paddle together, it will be much faster." He said.

    Everyone had no opinion, rowing in the heavy rain.

    Fortunately, it was in the community and not too far away. Jiang Nuo was the last batch to board. After paddling hard for a while, he saw Du Ge waving to them from a distance.

    Wu Dahe and Du Ge stayed on the boat, while Jiang Nuo and the others huddled together on a very narrow platform above the supermarket.

    Tan Ling took off her coat, put on a swimsuit, a shower cap and diving glasses, and was doing some warm-up exercises. She looked quite professional, no wonder she dared to take the lead in getting into the water.

    After the warm-up was over, Tan Ling went into the water to adapt to the temperature, she stuck out her tongue: "It's so cold..."

    Du Ge said quickly: "Xiao Tan, hold on, we'll come here with ginger soup and drink it later. "

    Wang Qiang, who was in charge of launching with her, was a fat, short-cut man in his 30s. At this time, he was shirtless, showing a big flowery arm, and he looked not easy to mess with.

    With a dark face, he called out to Jiang Nuo and the others: "Hurry up! Don't whimper, isn't it cold in the water?" After hearing this, everyone went

    up to help the two of them tie the ropes .

    "Be smart, if I pull the rope hard later, you should pull it up quickly. The current is very fast, and everyone knows how dangerous it is to go down. If you don't pay attention, you will die!" "I know, I know

    . "Everyone responded quickly.

    After Wang Qiang finished speaking, with the key Du Ge gave him in his mouth, he plunged into the water, tossed under the water for a while, and then floated up quickly.

    "Mmp, the water below is too muddy, I can't see anything, even the keyhole!"

    A big sister said, "The keyhole should be easy to find..."

    "What do you mean?" Wang Qiang yelled at her before she finished her sentence, "Then I can find you and try?" The elder sister was so yelled at that she didn't dare to speak

    , Wang Qiang cursed and tried again God, it still failed.

    It seemed really difficult, so Tan Ling said, "You take a rest first, I'll go down and try."

    She took the key from Wang Qiang, and wanted to bite it, but remembering that she had been bitten by Wang Qiang just now, she took the key away. Rinse it in water and put it on your fingers.

    Wang Qiang naturally noticed her actions.

    "Yo, beautiful women dislike me." He said with a smile, but his eyes were dark.

    Tan Ling acted coquettishly and wanted to take the matter to the past, "No way, Brother Wang."

    Wang Qiang didn't speak, and Tan Ling quickly dived into the water.

    Jiang Nuo has also learned diving for a few days, and it can be seen that Tan Ling's posture and movements are much more flexible and professional than Wang Qiang's.

    But maybe because the underwater visibility was really poor, she had to repeat several times before finally opening the door.

    Soon some things floated up from the water, cigarettes, balloons, plastic toys... They were all things placed at the door of the small supermarket.