Chapter 351 - 360

Chapter 351 Let me go!

    Jiang Nuo put away the car and went to a high place to survey the surrounding environment.

    Now I only know that it is on a certain section of the road to Xiaocheng, and the exact location remains to be seen.

    Compared with the winding and complicated mountain roads of Yueshan, Xiaocheng's mountains are not high, the road sections are relatively straight, and there are no tunnels. It's just that the earthquake is quite serious, the road damage is too severe, and the mountain has large collapses and fractures.

    After looking around, Jiang Nuo decided to rest for one night before talking.

    Jiang Nuo went back to the tree house by himself, took Bian Mu's house out to Yun Yao, and found that it was full of Bian Mu's things, so he took out the tea room and left spring water inside.

    Before leaving the base, she adjusted the time with the clock at the gate of the base.

    Now that there are too many times to enter the tree house, the time on the watch is always wrong. Jiang Nuo thought for a while, found a men's watch in the space, and said to Yun Yao: "Extend your hand."

    She

    had picked it up several times before. Yun Yao was getting used to the scars on his sleeves, but now she stretched out her hand, but she just put a watch on his wrist.

    It was fished in the mall at that time, it should be quite expensive, and it was stored in a closed wooden box without water, but the time needs to be adjusted.

    The movements of this brand are all handmade. The craftsmanship inherited by foreigners for hundreds of years is a combination of traditional craftsmanship and technology. Black dial, leather strap, simple style, it is not eye-catching for Yun Yao to wear.

    Jiang Nuo held his hand, and twisted the clockwork to turn the pointer with the other hand, and the hanging hair was tied lightly on the back of the hand.

    After adjusting, Jiang Nuo let go of him, "I will watch your watch to adjust the time from now on, be careful not to lose it."

    Yun Yao said softly, "No way."

    Jiang Nuo yawned.

    When I was in the camp, I was supervised by my mother, and my life was fairly regular. When I left, the day and night began to turn upside down again. Because the days were short and the nights were long, I would always forget the time unconsciously.

    They left the base in the middle of the night and drove for a long time. It is evening now, but they are already very sleepy.

    Jiang Nuo returned to the tree house and had a comfortable sleep.

    The beautiful 6 hours, the whole person is full of energy.

    After waking up, he looked at Yun Yao's wrist. It was 1 o'clock in the middle of the night, and with their footsteps, they could arrive today if everything went well.

    But the earthquake in Xiaocheng area was too serious.

    So far, Jiang Nuo has seen that Yicheng is the most severely torn place by the earthquake, but now it seems that it is not bad.

    The earth split open and the rocks collapsed.

    Jiang Nuo couldn't help feeling terrified when he walked among them.

    The forces of nature are just too cruel.

    However, Xiaocheng is a seaside city. After the heavy rain came, it should be flooded by seawater soon.