Chapter 281 - 290

Chapter 281 Tow away

    When the knock on the door sounded, Yun Yao walked over slowly and came to the door.

    He walks very lightly, and most people can't hear the sound.

    Knock, knock, knock.

    The knocking on the door continued.

    At the same time, a low and hoarse male voice whispered, "Brother, are you there?"

    Jiang Nuo gave Yun Yao a wink.

    Yun Yao understood, and opened the door a crack.

    When the people outside saw the door being opened suddenly, they were a little dazed for a while. Just as they were about to give a signal, a hand stretched out from the door, as fast as lightning, and dragged him in directly.

    He was startled, and wanted to scream, but his mouth was already tightly covered.

    He wanted to struggle, but his body didn't move, which made him panic. He couldn't tell whether the space holding him was a human or a ghost. Why was there so much force? His mouth and nose were tightly held, making him Difficulty breathing, progressive hypoxia.

    Finally, the feeling of suffocation made his eyes black and his consciousness blurred.

    Jiang Nuo also moved quickly, took out the towel that gagged Sister Shen before, and stuffed this man's mouth.

    He was choking uncomfortably, with tears and snot running down his nose, but someone lifted his collar from behind, hanging him in the air like a piece of bacon, choking and suffocating, and he couldn't make a sound.

    Jiang Nuo looked at him, somewhat troubled.

    She recognized who it was.

    The Discipline Inspection Team was by Jiang Qin's side.

    That night he met Yu Nu outside the base, and from the tone of their voices, this person seemed to be Yu Nu's subordinate.

    She wanted to ask something from this man, but the base's sound insulation was so poor that if one lost control, he could startle everyone by shouting.

    It just so happens that the sound insulation board will be removed by her again to take over the space.

    Can't put it back on right now.

    She couldn't even confirm whether this person had an accomplice, and whether he also followed.

    After much deliberation, Jiang Nuo decided to take him out.

    She first turned off the LED lights to make the room dark, then found a few cloth strips and blindfolded the man's eyes.

    During the whole process, Yun Yao held him like a piece of bacon in his hands, and he was unconscious due to continuous suffocation.

    Jiang Nuo took out the rope again and tied him up.

    Then he took a roll of tape from Space Supermarket, and sealed his account a second time with a towel on his mouth to ensure that if he woke up, he would not be able to make a sound.

    Finally, I took out a large suitcase. It was a luxury brand before the end of the world. The whole body was pitch black, with a LOGO with faint lines. I couldn’t understand why it was so expensive. She fished it out of the water. I didn’t expect to use it one day. Come pretend.

    After putting the person in, Jiang Nuo didn't fasten the zipper tightly, leaving some openings for venting.

    "I'll come." Yun Yao said, and lightly lifted the box.