Chapter 371 - 380

Chapter 371 Ghost!

    The eye was scratched a little, but it didn't hurt, and it didn't even feel numb, but the vision of the left eye was a little blurred, which made Ye Chengwen furious.

    "Trash, I'm going to kill you."

    The damage to the eyes can be big or small. If it affects his vision, he will make this kid suffer all the tortures in the world and die.

    He would goug out his eyes, cut off his four feet and feed them to the dogs, and cut his skin and flesh little by little, leaving only one mouth to listen to his vain begging for mercy.

    Ye Chengwen was murderous in his heart, but he was not in a hurry to kill Huang Mao.

    He held the knife and wanted to go up again, but for some reason, he lost his strength and knelt on the ground.

    Ye Chengwen was really stunned.

    What's up with him?

    He stared blankly at his feet, then at his hands, and soon, the knife in his hand fell to the floor with a crisp sound.

    Only then did he realize that his entire body was paralyzed.

    Even the tongue is stiff, and no sound can come out.

    He was plotted against? ?

    ...

    Xiao Huang was kicked and hit the wall by Ye Chengwen. The pain made him feel like he was about to fall apart. He thought he hadn't succeeded just now, so he grabbed the jellyfish in his hand in a panic and wanted to get up again.

    Until Ye Chengwen fell in front of him.

    Xiao Huang was stunned for a moment, dripping with cold sweat, he knew that the stinger had worked.

    Jiang Nuo didn't lie to him! This stinger is really powerful!

    Xiao Huang hurriedly threw the jellyfish in his hands far away on the ground, took off the rubber gloves at the same time, and crawled to Ye Chengwen's side.

    He was still afraid of Ye Chengwen, and this fear went deep into his bones.

    But he has to protect himself.

    Xiao Huang picked up the knife that Ye Chengwen dropped on the ground, clenched his hands tightly, and stabbed Ye Chengwen.

    However, Ye Chengwen's body was too hard, and his strength was so weak that he didn't even pierce his clothes after a few stabs. Instead, Ye Chengwen's body bounced a few times like a conditioned reflex, and Xiao Huang screamed in fright.

    "Ah, don't come here!! You scared me to death!!"

    He yelled, and continued to stab Ye Chengwen with a knife.

    This time he behaved well, poking his eyes, his face, and his neck.

    "You scare me to death, do you know that! I'm so scared!! My mother!!!"

    Blood splashed out, blood was sprayed on the wedding clothes, and Xiao Huang's face, but he didn't care about anything I'm afraid that Ye Chengwen will give him a counterattack if he is not dead.

    He has experienced how perverted this person is.

    The muscles are as hard as iron, and it is difficult for a knife to pierce them. The height is nearly 2 meters, and a serious slap can knock out the brains of people.

    As long as he is not dead, if he counterattacks when he is dying, he can beat Xiao Huang back to his mother's womb.

    He is really scared!