Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131 Temporary Residence

    Jiang Nuo and her mother returned to Villa No. 3 together.

    She couldn't remember the details of her previous life. Anyway, in the next two months, there were several small and big vibrations almost every day.

    People also gradually become numb from the fear at the beginning.

    A large number of houses in the city collapsed, high-rise buildings fell to the ground, and the old residential areas were even more tragic.

    Some places in the countryside are okay, but the self-built houses collapsed, and in some places, landslides destroyed them all.

    A large number of people lost their shelter and could only move in the direction of the base. Even if they couldn't get in at all, they had to gather there.

    But the acid rain that followed polluted most of the water sources, and people died of disease, starvation, and thirst everywhere.

    Acid rain fell intermittently several times, and it was not until more than half a year later that the pollutants in the atmosphere were emptied.

    In areas eroded by acid rain, forests have turned into dry forests, and the population has rapidly decreased.

    The lucky ones who survived all gathered at the base or some organizations to meet the polar night and severe cold behind.

    In order to survive, he either picks up materials to exchange for points, or enters the base to work as a laborer.

    In the previous life, my mother died on the way to the base.

    And Jiang Nuo chose to work as a laborer in order to get a little water for free every day.

    Compared with the next nearly two years, the 8-month flood period trapped in a high-rise building was not so brutal.

    Jiang Nuo first took out the glass room and placed it on the open space on the third floor.

    She remembered that the worst earthquakes happened at night or before dawn.

    At that time, the impression that I was always afraid to sleep was too deep. I was groggy during the day and terrified at night.

    Therefore, in the past two months, she decided to only take out the glass room during the day and store it in the space at night to avoid sudden vibrations. She didn't care about the land, and the glass room was too fragile.

    In this way, the glass house is in a static state for almost half of the day, and the vegetables grow slowly.

    In order to make up for it, she decided to water the vegetable field with spring water every day.

    Fortunately, after the upgrade, there are enough springs.

    Spring water can make vegetable fields grow faster, so that the harvest time will not be too long.

    Look at the vegetable field, the peppers will be harvested in a few days.

    Jiang Nuo picked some peppers, put them in a small cloth bag, and brought them to Li Meng later.

    The other things in the house are basically stored in the space, leaving only a few necessary daily necessities, such as beds, low tables, sofas, and batteries.

    The lights are all plugged directly into the terminal block.

    On the small balcony on the second floor, neither the sheep pen nor the duck pen were damaged, and the goats were still in a daze, eating whatever they were given, and nothing happened. There was no sixth sense of danger for small animals in the legend.