Chapter 311 - 320

Chapter 311 Training System

    Li Meng was stunned when he heard that     , and turned to look at Jiang Nuo, "How do you know?" It must be her." Jiang Nuo replied.

    "It's not a bad relationship." Li Meng sighed.

    She collected the bowls she had eaten and took them to the first floor for simple cleaning.

    Afterwards, she brought Jiang Nuo to the third floor.

    She turned the living room on the third floor into a simple shooting room and designed several sets of simple and useful moving targets.

    As long as the rope is pulled, the moving target can move randomly.

    But the house is such a big place after all, the shooting distance cannot be extended, and it can only increase the difficulty of movement.

    Jiang Nuo was interested in watching Li Meng's demonstration and wanted to try it.

    After all, rubber bullets are limited. Even if they are used repeatedly, they will cause a certain amount of wear and tear. Of course, Jiang Nuo does not need to use rubber bullets, and directly hits stones with a stainless steel slingshot.

    Li Meng directly set the maximum difficulty for Jiang Nuo. The target moved too fast, and the second half was almost dizzying. It took time to change the bullets with the slingshot, and empty targets were inevitable.

    But Jiang Nuo has quick reflexes and good eyesight. When she devotes her mental power, these moving targets almost become a kind of slow motion, giving her a good reaction space.

    After two rounds, I missed 60% of the first round and less than 40% of the second round.

    With a little practice, that number can go up even higher.

    It is that the slingshot has an upper limit after all, it cannot be as convenient as shooting a gun, and it is impossible to hit all the shots.

    After practicing for a while, Jiang Nuo found that Li Meng really put a lot of thought into training.

    This set of moving targets has relatively comprehensive tests and training on reaction ability, catching habits, and moving characteristics.

    Jiang Nuo practiced quite well, and unknowingly played the third round. This time, she was only 28% empty, basically because she had to empty when she had to reload the billiards.

    After all, the distance is short, and you will get started gradually after you are proficient.

    After the third round, the room was already full of small stones. Jiang Nuo was strong, and some of them were smashed into the wall.

    Li Mengdao, "You can do it, you don't need to practice anymore, the house will leak if you hit me again."

    Jiang Nuo then stopped, and together with her cleaned up the house full of stones.

    Jiang Nuo is now using a finished stainless steel slingshot. The pulling force is too light for her, and it is becoming more and more difficult for her. She still has to make a new one quickly.

    Li Meng was a little bit emotional, "It would be great if every student could teach like you."

    Jiang Nuo smiled, "Why, Wu Xiaojiang is a slow learner?"

    Li Meng talked to Jiang Nuo while tidying up Condition.

    To put it simply, there is no unhappiness with Wu Xiaojiang, but her personal emotional pressure is a bit heavy.