Chapter 451 - 460

Chapter 451 I'm Not Going

    Jiang Nuo felt that he had almost reasoned out the cause and effect.

    Next, it's all about herself.

    "I want to tell you something." She raised her eyes slightly and looked at Yun Yao, "My space was upgraded today and expanded again. I saw the depths of the woods through the gray fog, and I saw you lying On a stone platform...in my space."

    Yun Yao was not surprised when he heard this.

    As early as when Jiang Nuo told him that there was a gray fog on the edge of the space, he had this feeling.

    Later, Jiang Nuo also drew for him what the trees in the forest looked like.

    When he saw it, he was 70% certain in his heart.

    Jiang Nuo rubbed her temples, she had one more thing to say.

    But I always felt a bit bored sitting here, so I stood up and said,

    "Let's take a walk."

    Yun Yao walked out of the tea room together beside her.

    The snow-capped mountains are very quiet at night.

    There was a thin layer of snow on the ground, and there was a slight rustling sound when the shoes were stepped on. The cold wind was blowing on the face with fresh air. Jiang Nuo only wore a single shirt, which was a little cold, and he didn't bother to add more clothes.

    On the snowy ground, there were the shadows of her and Yun Yao, pulling the elders under the dark blue sky.

    "One more thing. The necklace is in my space. Maybe I can get it after I upgrade a few times."

    Speaking of this, Jiang Nuo turned around and looked calmly into Yun Yao's eyes.

    "At that time, you will have a chance to go back."

    Yun Yao pursed her lips and remained silent for a moment, "What will happen to you if I leave."

    Jiang Nuo smiled without hesitation or giving himself any time to think He smiled and said, "I will wave to you and say goodbye."

    After hearing this, Yun Yao didn't look disappointed, as if she knew the answer a long time ago.

    "What if I don't leave?"

    Jiang Nuo was taken aback, "Why didn't I leave?"

    "I was separated from my clan relatives when I was very young," Yun Yao said.

    Another gust of cold wind blew, and he stood in front of Jiang Nuo, covering the coldness with his body.

    The cold light in the snowy night cast a shadow on the bridge of his nose.

    He looked at her very seriously.

    "There is no one I really care about, and there is nothing I really want to do. I have never indulged, never hesitated, and have no obsession. Before I met you, I was like this. Jiang Nuo, I have gained so much with you, you said Why do you still have to go?"

    The cold wind blew on them, and their hair was slightly disheveled.

    With the coolest and quietest voice, he said the most enthusiastic and straightforward words in the world.

    Jiang Nuo stopped talking, and his face was obviously moved.

    She raised her head, brushed away the moss blocking his eyes, looked carefully at those quiet eyes, and found herself in them.