Chapter 341 - 350

Chapter 341

    Jiang Nuo took a transparent file bag from Yun Yao.

    After opening it, she found that there were several blueprints inside. She took a rough look and found that it was a topographical map with a large space, and the drawings were quite detailed, and the notes were written very neatly.

    After thinking about it for a while, Jiang Nuo understood what the blueprint was for, but she didn't say anything, she just looked up at Yun Yao to see what he had to say.

    "This is the place closest to the edge of the gray fog. Ordinary people will have difficulty breathing and cannot stand for a long time." Yun Yao said softly: "The place is huge, and the environment is quiet..." He paused for a while when he said this

    .

    Jiang Nuo looked at his slightly red ear tips, and thought it was quite interesting.

    "Would you like to come?" he asked.

    "I'll think about it," Jiang Nuo said.

    This is not an excuse. With so many people in the camp, relocation needs to be carefully considered, not to mention that it is related to mother, and it is not that easy to make a decision.

    It is indeed difficult to deal with the overwhelming flying objects in the current camp, but she has not yet made a decision on where to relocate.

    Yun Yao nodded, "Okay."

    Jiang Nuo walked towards the two dogs.

    Hamei has a short mouth, and now she is too embarrassed to fight with Bian Mu, and she is eager to get another piece.

    Bian Mu also gave it the remaining piece of meat.

    Hamei rushed forward with a "wow", eating happily.

    Jiang Nuo took the opportunity to hug the Boundary Shepherd, then turned to Yun Yao and said, "Would you like to come to our camp?"

    My mother asked about the Boundary Shepherd last time, and she obviously liked it.

    My mother would be happy if I took Bian Mu back to play for two days.

    Yun Yao was silent for a while, hesitated, but finally shook her head, "I won't go, let General Bian go, I will pick it up in a few days."

    "Are you busy?" Jiang Nuo said suddenly, "Give me your hand."

    Yun Yao was startled, but after a while, she still obediently stretched out her hand in front of her.

    Jiang Nuo held his hand, grabbed the sleeve and rolled it up, exposing a section of arm. She looked carefully and found that the scars on Yun Yao's hand were much less.

    Compared with the last time I saw it, almost half of it was removed.

    She was a little surprised, and looked at his collar again, but Yun Yao always pulled his collar extremely high, so he couldn't see anything.

    But even if he only looked at his arm, he knew that he went to get a lot of spiritual sources in the end.

    No wonder his breathing became softer, Jiang Nuo barely noticed his presence.

    It has been several months since the last time we said goodbye outside the base, and the weather has always been extremely cold, with ice and snow everywhere, but he hasn't stopped at all.

    Jiang Nuo understood that it was because he had no home.

    He does not belong to this world, has no one to care about, no home of his own, and no place to stay.