Chapter 221 - 230

Chapter 221

    Jiang Nuo bent down, hid himself behind the stone, and looked forward.

    Bian Mu used its body to block Jiang Nuo like a protector. Jiang Nuo couldn't help touching it, and then took out a telescope from the space.

    It was so far away and so dark that it was hard to see without a telescope.

    The front is full of dead branches and leaves, as well as the soft mire that has been severely polluted, and it is not suitable to go any further.

    Jiang Nuo pointed the telescope at the direction of the light, and soon saw two figures leaving quickly.

    What they used was not a flashlight, but a kind of miner's lamp worn on the top of the head, which created the effect of darkness under the lamp, and they could only see the figure, but could not see clearly.

    But the figure of one of them was very familiar to Jiang Nuo.

    Soon, she remembered.

    It's Yu Nu.

    In a moment, the two people had gone away, and their bodies completely disappeared into the darkness.

    Jiang Nuo frowned, why is Yu Nu here?

    "Bang!"

    "Bang!!"

    Suddenly there was a gunshot behind him. In this silent mountain forest, the gunshot was heard very clearly, as if it was right next to his ears.

    Jiang Nuo turned around and made sure that the sound came from the direction of the camp.

    Looks like something happened to the camp.

    There was a gunshot, and Yu Nu who had just appeared.

    In the darkness, Jiang Nuo's eyes became sharper, and a trace of coldness flashed across.

    This shows that their whereabouts have been discovered.

    Yu Nu came to find him, and there was also a shooting in the camp.

    How did Ke Yunu find this place?

    Countless thoughts flashed through Jiang Nuo's mind, and she was thinking quickly.

    Yu Nu's goal has always been Yun Yao, but when he was at the base, he still had no clue.

    From the base to here, apart from being delayed for 2 hours in Anlin Village, Jiang Nuo and Yun Yao were on their way the rest of the time, and based on her and Yun Yao's perception, it was impossible for anyone to follow them.

    The problem is not with them.

    Now that the location of the camp is exposed, it can only explain one thing.

    In the camp, there are traitors from the Ye family.

    The gunshots in the distance stopped, Bian Mu gave a soft "owwow", Jiang Nuo also came back to his senses, seeing that Yu Nu had gone far away, he nodded to Bian Mu and said softly: "Let's go back."

    " Wooow."

    Bianmu walked in front, with it exploring the way, Jiang Nuo was not so nervous, and only held a gun in his hand, walking cautiously in the dark.

    By the way, he took away Xiao Huang who was still trembling in place.

    "Sister, what happened? Why are there gunshots?" Xiao Huang was so frightened that his voice was trembling, "I was so scared to death just now, you left me there, I can't bear it alone Come on..."