Chapter 321 - 330

Chapter 321

    Camp, Villa No. 3, by the warm fire.

    Border Shepherd is very good.

    It understood that Jiang Nuo took these things out for its enjoyment, so it got into the kennel, used its paws to pull the blanket to cover its body, and let Jiang Nuo hug it and comb it to its heart's content.

    Jiang Nuo likes to comb the hair on the back of his head to make it smooth. This style makes him feel like a real gentleman.

    Bian Mu is very cooperative, and he tries to eat as much food as possible. Although he can't finish it, he eats it carefully.

    After dinner, it played pinball with Jiang Nuo.

    When the time came, Jiang Nuo fell asleep, and Bian Mu's nest was beside her, and they went to sleep together.

    Early the next morning, Jiang Nuo felt that Bian Mu was unlocking the lock and wanted to leave the room.

    "Are you in such a hurry?" She sat up, yawned and said to Bian Mu, "Let's play for another day, Yun Yao won't blame you."

    Bian Mu stood at the door, looking at Jiang Nuo, and finally " Aww" sounded.

    It seems to agree.

    Jiang Nuo looked at the time, it was only 5 o'clock in the morning, and he hadn't slept for a few hours, no wonder he was so sleepy.

    When I was outside, there were times when I didn’t sleep for two days, but at home, the whole person was relaxed.

    Jiang Nuo didn't continue to sleep, but curled up in bed for a while, then put on his clothes and went outside.

    She was a little curious about what Bian Mu ran out to do.

    The gate of the camp could not shut Hamei, and of course Bian Mu couldn’t be shut. Jiang Nuo didn’t see Bian Mu in the camp, so he guessed it was going out, but where would it go?

    Seeing that Ha Mei also went downstairs in a fart, Jiang Nuo took out a plush toy of Bian Mu and showed Ha Mei a sniff.

    "Help me find it."

    When Hamei saw this stuffed bear, the whole dog was out of shape with anger.

    Isn't this the same style as it! ! How come it has it too! Damn little three!

    Hamei jumped out of the gate with a groan, and ran to the opposite side of the road, wheezing and going to settle accounts with the mistress.

    Jiang Nuo ran behind Ha Mei.

    One person and one dog almost ran around the road, dry grass, groves, and mountains near the camp.

    Jiang Nuo also understood at this time that Bian Mu was on patrol.

    This is its habit. Before sleeping in the wild with Yun Yao, it would run out from time to time to look around to see if there was any danger nearby.

    When Hamei found Bian Mu, the two dogs quickly fought again.

    This time Jiang Nuo didn't stop him, Bian Mu regained his strength, and he didn't carry anything on his body. He was almost playing with Ha Mei, making Ha Mei so angry that he couldn't bite her.

    In the end, it even started fighting while teaching Hamei to jump faster.

    As long as Hamei does not do it right, it will attack Hamei from behind and press it to the ground. Hamei is so strong that she will throw it away and bounce up violently, but if it fails to meet the requirements of the border shepherd, it will attack it again suppress.