Chapter 151 - 160

Chapter 151 Life Explosion

    Before I knew it, there were 50 more eggs laid by the three ducks.

    It seems that they have entered the egg-laying period recently, so they can lay like this.

    Jiang Nuo used the walkie-talkie to contact No. 1 and No. 2, and shared the duck eggs between them. Li Meng said that Wu Dahe took her daughter, and she couldn't eat that much by herself, so she gave Wu Dahe 10 eggs.

    Facing Wu Dahe's thanks, she just said objectively, "No, you deserve it."

    While acid rain was raging on the ground, she could take a bath and wash clothes regularly, and the water after washing could also flush the toilet. The strength of any person in the camp is a dream.

    The days went by like this.

    The outside world is cold and cruel, and the interior is as warm as spring.

    Jiang Nuo practiced the knife for several hours by himself, and was sweating all over.

    I am still unsatisfied with the practice. It is really boring to practice alone. In the past, I could ask Li Meng to practice with rubber bullets, but now I can only swing it in the air.

    She is now stuck at a bottleneck and needs actual combat to improve.

    It wasn't cold in the bedroom, but the shower was still a bit cold. After Jiang Nuo took a hot shower, he quickly wrapped up his bathrobe and went back to the room. He was drying his hair when a beeping sound came from the intercom.

    She picked up the walkie-talkie, "Hello? What's the number?"

    "No. 2," said the opposite.

    The vocals on the intercom can be extra hoarse.

    Li Meng had just finished taking a shower at this time. Since there was a large terrace on the third floor, she was afraid that rainwater and volcanic ash would penetrate, so she sealed the door to the outside of the room. She lived on the second floor, one for safety and the other for safety. Both No. 1 and No. 3 pass through her, and it is also convenient on the 2nd floor.

    Wearing clean clothes and a warm fire from the firewood, everything is comfortable, but she feels restless.

    It's been 2 months since I've been locked out.

    Except for Wu Dahe who occasionally goes out for maintenance, everyone else is always at home.

    It stands to reason that it is only 2 months, and the previous rainstorm has passed for such a long time, but if one is bored for a long time and no one talks, there will always be some cranky thoughts.

    "Let's talk to you, how are you doing recently?" Li Meng said holding the walkie-talkie.

    "It's okay." Jiang Nuo's voice was calm, with a cool tone, but after getting along for a long time, Li Meng gradually felt the subtle differences, at least when talking to herself, she was quite gentle.

    "I'm not bad either. I kept practicing with the gun a few days ago, and my hand feel has been recovered." Li Meng said.

    "The lamb will be born soon. My mother is quite nervous, and the rabbit is pregnant again. After the birth, everyone will have extra meals." Jiang Nuo said again.

    "Didn't you just give birth, why are you pregnant again?"

    "Theoretically, a rabbit can conceive on the day it is born."