Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81

    It's time to divide things up again.

    All the harvest these days has been counted and put on the scale in the living room.

    I have been busy before, and batch after batch are transported away, but now it is shocking to put them together.

    Of the 57 goats, excluding 2 live ones, a total of 55 goats were slaughtered.

    On average, each animal has about 40-50 catties of meat, 6 catties of haggis, and 2 catties of sheep blood.

    This is still hungry and thin. If it is a fat sheep that has just come out of the pen, the meat can almost double. However, haggis is difficult to clean, and some parts have to be cut off and discarded, resulting in loss. Due to the limitation of tools, there is a lot of loss in sheep blood.

    In other words, there should be at least 2,200 catties of meat in total.

    Li Mengna went to weigh it, and the final bacon was 632 catties, and mutton jerky was 526 catties.

    Smoke and dry a catty of meat or make mutton jerky, usually more than 4 taels of finished product, this number is quite scientific.

    It shows that in terms of meat, this time it was basically done without much waste.

    330 catties of haggis.

    A little over 100 catties of sheep blood.

    There are also 2 live sheep.

    The fur of the 55 sheep is one piece, there are large pieces and small pieces, which are yet to be dealt with.

    And a lot of wild vegetables.

    80 briquettes.

    Li Meng picked the wild vegetables by himself, Wu Dahe refused to take them, he only wanted meat.

    According to the negotiated quarter, he should have 158 catties of bacon, 131 catties of dried mutton, 82 catties of haggis, and 25 catties of sheep blood.

    But he lives down below, and people often come to the house, so it is inconvenient to cook frequently, and the steamed meat will give off a fragrance, so he ordered more dried mutton, and gave up part of the bacon and haggis.

    In the end, I took 50 catties of bacon, 210 catties of dried mutton, 40 catties of haggis, and 20 catties of sheep blood.

    The mutton jerky is limited, but he gets the most. Naturally, he has to give up some of the other shares. This is also his own proposal.

    "When I was working, the noise was very loud. I was complained about disturbing the residents before, so I specially decorated a studio, which is very closed. I close the door in the middle of the night and cook some haggis and sheep blood soup. It should not be noticed, that is. You can’t cook often, and you will be discovered if you always burn firewood.” Wu Dahe said.

    In fact, he was very reluctant to part with those haggis. Firstly, he washed them little by little by himself, and it was very fragrant when blanched. Secondly, the haggis can be boiled in a big pot at a time. Drinking the mutton soup can warm the body. The rice and instant noodles are very fragrant.

    But the haggis was not easy to preserve, and it was inconvenient for him to cook it, so he gave up.

    In addition to these, he also divided 20 briquettes.

    There were too many things, so he took away the haggis and sheep blood first for fear of being seen by others, and discussed the rest with Li Meng, and came over in three days to get them.