Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51 The Slingshot

    Before Li Meng went to Wu Dahe to make a slingshot, Wu Dahe came to him by himself.

    He wrote a note and lay down in front of the door of the corridor on the 35th floor, trying to slip the note in quietly, when he bumped into the door and made a little noise.

    Li Meng had been paying attention to the movement outside, and when he sensed that someone was messing with the door, he immediately went out to check with a knife. Wu Dahe just finished stuffing the note and was about to leave when the anti-theft door opened, and he saw Li Meng standing on the iron fence with a knife Inside the door, he was almost scared to death.

    Li Meng looked at him with a bad expression.

    Wu Dahe didn't know how to fix it directly, he didn't dare to run or move, he stammered and explained, saying that he made a deal with Jiang Nuo and didn't touch the door on purpose.

    Li Meng picked up the note that was left behind, and seeing that he had written a page densely, like writing a novel, he couldn't help being stunned.

    "You wait first."

    Li Meng returned to the room, pulled the rope hanging from the balcony above, and gently shook the bell.

    She didn't keep making noises, but shook it gently and regularly every 10 seconds. Soon, she heard the door opening of the stairs above, and it turned out that Jiang Nuo had come down.

    Jiang Nuo heard what happened, and seeing Wu Dahe still in shock, couldn't help being a little funny, "I do have a deal with him, he told me what happened in the building, if it is useful, I will give him some reward." Li

    Mengke He said, "I see, next time there is movement at the door, I'll see if there is a note stuffed in."

    Jiang Nuo said: "Li Meng, let him in, don't you have something to ask him? Half a minute It should be clear."

    With Jiang Nuo's consent, Li Meng opened the door and signaled Wu Dahe to go in.

    This door is very mysterious in the eyes of the whole building. After all, Wang Qiang and the others have spent so much effort but they can't open the door. In order to enter this door, three people died.

    The blood is still on the stairs now, although it has dried up, it is still shocking.

    As a result, when Wu Dahe stepped through the door, he felt an inexplicable nervousness, his feet were weak, but he felt surprisingly excited.

    "Sit down." Li Meng said.

    Wu Dahe took a look, there was only one sofa in the living room, but the sofa was spread out into a bed, obviously someone was sleeping on it, so it was impossible for him to sit on it, his eyes rolled around, and he carefully sat cross-legged on the ground.

    Li Meng didn't care about these details, and took out the design drawing he had drawn.

    Jiang Nuo also went to get 4 eggs at this time, handed them to Wu Dahe and said: "You have come in, I will give it to you directly, next time it is as agreed, the one with the red piece of paper pasted on the door will come to pick up the things that night, you Be careful."

    Wu Dahe took the egg, feeling very excited, "Thank you."

    He put the egg away carefully, for fear of accidentally breaking it, this is for his daughter, she is still growing and needs it very much. some protein.

    Fortunately, he has some skills and can cooperate with the 35th floor to exchange some things to nourish his daughter.

    In fact, since Jiang Nuo asked Li Meng to throw the three corpses at the door of Wang Qiang's house, there has been no major movement in the building. Even Wang Qiang has been honest. It is said that he has not left the house for two days.