Chapter 411 - 420

Chapter 411 is for her to see

    An official off-road vehicle parked outside the county seat.

    The intersection was full of mud, garbage, and dumped building debris, and the car could not pass smoothly. After parking, Yun Yao came out first.

    He should have noticed Jiang Nuo's existence earlier and walked straight towards her.

    Jiang Nuo looked behind him, Zheng Yixuan parked the car and got out of the car.

    She asked Yun Yao, "Why are you together?"

    Yun Yao pursed her lips, looked deeply at Jiang Nuo, and did not speak.

    After a while, he said in a low voice, "I think the time is coming, so I'll wait for him at Tankou."

    Jiang Nuo nodded.

    Indeed, if you want to come to Ling'an County, Tankou is a must. There is a medium-sized base near Tankou, and Zheng Yixuan will definitely drive here first.

    "Where's the shepherd over there?" She asked again.

    "I let it go back first."

    At this time, Zheng Yixuan also took out a folding trailer, and pulled two large bags of things from the car.

    Seeing Jiang Nuo and Yun Yao, he smiled wryly.

    He drove to the vicinity of Tankou, and stopped to take a nap on the side of the road when he was too tired. When he came to sleep, he found a person sitting beside him and a dog in the back seat.

    Obviously the car door was locked, but I didn't know it was opened.

    It was night at that time, he was really startled, but soon, he heard a calm and cold voice: "Drive."

    Zheng Yixuan recognized that it was the voice of his savior, and he heaved a sigh of relief.

    From the beginning to the end, Yun Yao only said one sentence to him.

    "Follow me."

    Jiang Nuo led the way, and Yun Yao walked alongside her.

    Zheng Yixuan pulled and pushed away and followed behind, feeling uneasy, he didn't know if Jiang Nuo came alone, or if someone else came.

    Yun Yao didn't tell him anything, he didn't even know why he came to Ling'an County, a deserted place long ago.

    In his impression, Jiang Nuo and the others were in the Nanjiang area, why are they here again?

    With vague expectations in his heart, he followed Jiang Nuo to the warehouse.

    Jiang Nuo smiled at him and pushed open the door of the warehouse.

    Zheng Yixuan had a second of space in his mind, as if he had a premonition of something, he quickened his pace and walked forward.

    Then, in the burning firelight, he saw a face he had missed for a long time.

    Zheng Yixuan froze in place.

    The flames flickered slightly, and the two looked at each other.

    Zhou Yueyan's gray hair is less, she even looks younger than before, and she looks good.

    On the contrary, Zheng Yixuan was a little haggard, with too many things pretending in his heart, all of which showed on his face.

    Zhou Yueyan raised her eyes, her eyes were still the same as Zheng Yixuan remembered, with a kind of brilliance of wisdom, but full of tenderness.