𝟒. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

(After coming inside her room)

Both were feeling awkward. Pihu was nervous and fiddling with the end of her dupatta, unsure of who would start the conversation first.

Raghav felt the same but decided to break the silence to ease the discomfort."I know this is very awkward, but let's start the conversation. Please don't feel nervous around me. If you want to ask me anything, then ask without hesitation, okay?" He tried his best to make her comfortable.

"Yeah, I mean...you..." Pihu tried to speak but was failing miserably.

Oh god, why am I feeling so nervous? My hands are so cold to touch! What must he be thinking about me now?

"Hey, hey, relax, Pihu. Why are you feeling so nervous? I'm not that strict, you know. Okay, take a deep breath and calm down. I'll start first, then you can, okay?" Raghav suggested, and Pihu nodded with a small smile.

"You know, Pihu, two things matter the most to me in every relationship: trust and loyalty. These are the roots of any relationship. Without them, there is no value in it."

Pihu looked at him, absorbing his words.

"The second thing is communication. If you ever feel hurt or bad about my behavior or something I've done that you didn't like, tell me clearly. Don't keep it to yourself. I don't want any misunderstandings between us. Okay?"

Pihu nodded, understanding what he was trying to convey. She liked that he was setting these expectations clearly.

"I know, and I feel the same way, Raghav ji," Pihu agreed.

He really liked the way 'Raghav' sounded from her mouth.

He scratched his head, wanting to say something else."And Pihu, one more thing. I think you should know that I have very bad control over my anger. If one day I say something in anger, please don't take it to heart. I know it's a bad habit, and I'm really trying to control it. It's a request," he said, looking around nervously.

Pihu inwardly laughed at his cute expression."Okay, I get it. I'm happy that you're trying to control it. Don't worry about me. If it ever happens, I'll take Reema aunty's help. She'll know how to handle you," she said, laughing.Raghav laughed too.

Pihu wanted to ask something important."One thing I want to ask is, you know I have a job at XYZ company, and I want to continue it after marriage because it's very important to me."

"Of course, you can continue your job after marriage. I want my wife to be independent. My family is very open-minded about these things, so it's not a big deal," Raghav assured her.

Pihu sighed in relief. This was the main thing that had been on her mind since last night.But when she heard the words "my wife," her cheeks turned red. She hadn't expected this to come so fast.

Raghav smirked, seeing her blush. His eyes fell on a large painting hanging on her wall.

"Did you paint this?" he asked, astonished.

"Yes, I did. I love painting in my free time. It's a stress buster for me," Pihu said excitedly.

He caressed the painting with his hand."It's really beautiful. Someday make a painting of me too," he teased.

She teased back."It depends on my mood. If I feel like it, I will. No promises," she said, trying to hold back her laughter.

"So madam has moods, huh?" Raghav asked.

"Obviously," she shrugged, controlling her laughter.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door."Bhaiyaa, Pihu bhabhi, if you're done talking, everyone is calling you downstairs," Ritu shouted from outside.

Pihu opened the door, and Ritu entered with a teasing smile.

"What happened, bhaiyaa? Your face is glowing like you just had a facial. I think you really like Pihu dii, hmm?" Ritu teased her brother.

Both Raghav and Pihu felt shy and looked around.

Raghav playfully slapped her forehead."Nowadays, your mouth is really speaking a lot, right, Ritu? Sorry, Pihu, she doesn't know how to speak in such situations," he apologized genuinely.

Ritu glared at him, feeling wronged.

"It's okay. I don't mind her words," Pihu said lovingly, caressing Ritu's hair.

"See, she isn't like you, bhaiyaa. She understands me. It's only you, 'Bhabhi,' who understands me," Ritu said dramatically.

Pihu froze upon hearing the word 'bhabhi,' but also felt a warmth.

"Great, just great. It's not even finalized, and she's already started calling her bhabhi," Raghav murmured to himself.

"Did you say something?" Ritu asked suspiciously.

"No, nothing at all. We'll be there soon," Raghav said with a tight smile.

Soon, they returned to the hall and moved towards their families.

Reema looked at her son, raising her eyebrows inquiringly. Raghav glanced at Pihu and then back at his mother, who was looking at him with hope.

He smiled at his mother and nodded his head, confirming the marriage proposal. Ritu was ecstatic and hugged him tightly, thrilled to have her bhabhi and friend.

On the other hand, Pihu's parents asked her the same question.

She nodded shyly and said, "I like him, maa."

But her brother asked for confirmation again. "Yes, bhaiya, I've thought it through. Don't worry," she reassured him.

Both families were happy and excited about their decision. They fed sweets to each other and gave their blessings.

Meanwhile, Raghav couldn't believe that Pihu had agreed to marry him. It all felt like a dream because he had started developing feelings for her.

___________________________

Do votes ,share and comment your views guys...

What are your expectations from next chapter??

Do you like the conversations of Pihu and Raghav?

Do you like the character of Ritu??

Happy reading
❤️❤️❤️❤️