𝟒𝟕. 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞( 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒)

Mature content ( 18+ )
Kindly Skip if you are not comfortable..

Next morning ,Pihu lay sleeping on her stomach,with Raghav's hand gently caressing her back under the comforter. His eyes were closed ,but the movement of his pupils indicated he was waking up.

He opened his eyes groggily, smiling as he saw her sleeping deeply , facing away from him. Memories of previous night flooded his mind -- how he had made love to her, a feeling that was incredibly special.

Leaning forward he kisses her hair, inhaling her sweet scent. Carefully he removed the comforter , revealing her naked back adorned with the mark he had left.

Brushing her hair aside he saw a purplish - red mark on the middle of her neck and gently lick it. Pihu moaned in her sleep and Raghav felt a familiar stirring in his boxer.

'Hey, wake up shona , it's morning ' he murmured in his deep morning voice, rubbing her nape tenderly.

Raghav knew Pihu was exhausted and needed sleep, but he wanted her to take a warm bath first to relax.

When she didn’t respond, he gently turned her to face him. In return, Pihu snuggled her face into his chest, clutching the comforter tightly and savoring his warmth.

After a few minutes, Raghav tried again. "Now get up, Shona. You can sleep as much as you want, but first, have a relaxing bath. You need it right now."Pihu hummed and looked up at his face, immediately realizing why he was suggesting this.

Her cheeks flushed red as she remembered their passionate union from the previous night.

Raghav laughed, seeing her reaction. His shy wife was back, and the vibration of his laugh made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

He rubbed his nose with hers and continued, "It's okay, Shona. I know you’re sore down there. A warm shower will help."

"And we’re not going anywhere today. We’ll spend the entire day in our room," he added.

"Why, Raghav? I’m completely okay," Pihu argued."We’ll see about that later. Now, come on, get up. In the meantime, I’ll prepare your bath." Raghav kissed her cheek as he got up from the bed.

As Pihu removed the comforter, a painful sound escaped her lips.

She immediately covered her chest as her bra began to slip. Reflexively, she turned her body, her face heating up in embarrassment.

Raghav, who was wearing his sweatpants, turned at the sound of her shriek. "What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing, you go. I'm coming," Pihu stammered as she tried to adjust her bra.

Raghav approached her and touched her shoulder. "Raghav, whaa...t aree you doing?" Pihu asked, startled.

He started helping her with her bra, clipping it on her back. "We’ve already done this, Pihu. There's nothing to be embarrassed about in front of me.

Remember, it was me who helped you wear your inner garments last night," Raghav said as he picked her up in his arms.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest, her eyes never leaving his.

Feeling her intense gaze, he said, "If you keep looking at me like that, I won’t be able to control myself, Shona. It’s already hard enough seeing you like this."

Blushing deeply, she looked away, her face turning an even deeper shade of red.

Raghav chuckled at her reaction, thoroughly enjoying the moment.

He put her inside the bathtub, checked the water temperature, and then left to give her some privacy.She closed her eyes in relaxation as the warm water soothed her sore muscles.