𝟒𝟗. 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐢𝐡𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ?

8 months leap...

Life is going smoothly in our Singhania family .Both Raghav and Pihu are balancing their personal and professional life beautifully.Ritu is now in her third year of college,and in a  few months she will complete her graduation...

Her bond with Shreyansh is  becoming stronger day by day ..and truth to be told they have grown feelings for each other...yes, you guys heard correctly...but they still haven't mustered the courage to confess their love towards each other..

I know you might wonder how is it possible, they have a gap of 10 years ...but love knows no age --- it happens automatically.

She too started calling him Shreyansh and he is the one who always picks her up from her college...it has become their daily habbit...

Current scene :

Pihu is struggling to get off from Raghav's arms but failing down miserably as the grip is too strong for her ...

"Raghav please let me go now ,its getting late " as Pihu got too tired from his tight grip...

Here Raghav just lies in that position with closed eyes ...his grips got tighter around her waist ...

"Raghavvvvv!!!" Pihu whines more loudly seeing him unresponsive

"I already gave you the condition... give me one kiss and I will let you go as simple as that" Raghav replies with his hoarse voice ...

Pihu scrunched her nose in response... she doesn't have any choice ... suddenly she got an evil idea on her mind and smirks...

She brought her face close to his face such that he could feel her hot breathe ,she starts giving pecks on his cheeks and in response Raghav smiles and his got loosen with the effect ...and by taking this chance ,she just pushes him ,gets up and runs away directly to the washroom...

On realising what happened,he groans in frustration and got up

"Yaaar!!! Pihu this is not fair !!!"

Pihu peeks at him from the washroom and starts laughing looking at his face...

"What is not fair ??? You got what you wanted then what happened???" Pihu said while giggling...

Raghav glares at her " is this what you called a kiss huhh??? You just give me a peck ,that is not a kiss".

Frustrated he  starts folding the blanket completely ignoring her...

She shakes her head seeing his angry boy look..she slowly tiptoed behind him and turns him around and in once push ,he falls down in bed . His eyes widens as she climbs onto on his lap .He gulps down his saliva seeing the view infront of him as she was only wearing his white shirt which was reaching till her inner thighs and below she was wearing one black thong ...the top two buttons of the shirt is open which is giving a clear view of her cleavage..

And the position is not at all helping him ...damnnn !!!!

He just holds her through her waist preventing her from falling down ...

She drags her finger slowly from his forhead to his cheek and more downwards...and this act just caught his breath...

This is the first time Pihu is approaching him first ...

"Wha..aat are yo.uu doing sho..naaa" he stammers as his hold got tighten

Pihu smirks seeing the effect on him...she doesn't even know where did she get so much confidence..

"Why?? Don't you love it ??" She looks at his eyes while caressing his back ...

He was naked from the waist up.

He starts adorning her face lovingly.. and she grabs his face from his nape and place her lips on his lips and starts kissing him deeply ...he too reciprocate equal space..

She smiles in her kiss but before he could touch her more intimately ,she pushes him and goes inside the washroom..

"It's enough now go and freshen up in another washroom or else we both will get late for office " Pihu shouts as she shuts the door..

Raghav licks his lips and starts blushing while rubbing his neck...

***

Here Pihu is searching for a dress for the office in her drawer.Suddenly, a box falls out.She looks down, sighs, and picks it up from the floor.

Recognizing the box, her face pales, and her heartbeat quickens. Her eyes fall on the note attached to it:

"I love you, Pihu. You know how badly I miss you. Do you not miss me, my love? I know you miss me too, but don't worry, I will meet you soon. Until then, just accept this small gift from me.

Yours, Lover ❤️

She received this gift a week ago. At first, she thought Raghav had sent it, but she realized it was someone else when she got a similar message from an unknown number.She thought it was a stupid prank by Mahima, but to her dismay, it wasn't.

She doesn't want to worry Raghav unnecessarily, especially since this is the only time the person has sent her something. So, she hasn't told him about it.She quickly hides the parcel in the drawer, as Raghav could come in at any moment.

Both get ready for the office. As they are about to leave, they find Ritu sitting on the sofa, surfing her phone, dressed for college

"Ritu, are you ready for college?" Pihu asks with a smile.

"Yes, bhabhi. I'll leave in a bit," Ritu replies.

"Then why wait? Come with us, we'll drop you," Raghav suggests, picking up his office bag.

"No, bhaiya, that's not needed. Shreyansh is coming to pick me up. He'll drop me at college before going to his office," Ritu says awkwardly.

Pihu and Raghav exchange glances.

They've noticed that Shreyansh often drops and picks up Ritu from college.Raghav isn't fond of this arrangement.

"But Ritu, you know he has his office too. It's not good for him to do this daily. And why do you call him by his name? He's much older than you."

Pihu watches them intently.

Ritu shakes her head. "I didn't ask him to. He just wants to," she murmurs, looking down.

But before he could say anything else .. shreyansh already came to pick her up and conversation stops then and there only...

___________________________

How was the chapter???

Did Pihu did right on hiding about the parcel??

What are your views about Ritu and Shreyansh??

Any favourite part??

What are your expectations from next chapter??

Dont forget to vote and comment ❤️

Happy Reading
Love you <3

My scrollstack account: paro6.stck.me

Follow me on Instagram for more interesting reels

My Instagram account :