𝟔𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐝

If you like the chapter, hit the star button and Comment your views !!

I will give the target after few hours...

Please read the important note give below the end of the chapter...

Target: 41.5K views and 30 votes

***

Within ten minutes they reached to the hospital. Doctors and nurses were already waiting for them at the entrance. They placed Pihu's unconscious body on the stretcher.

'Pihu no..thing will hap..pen to you shona...' Raghav holds blood filled palm of Pihu into his. Its has become icy-cold to touch.

His eyes becomes blurr with tears.He rubs her palm in his both hands providing her warmth. Her entire clothes has soaked with blood.

A sob escape from his lips remembering her smiley face ,her giggles , their last kiss.

'I can't live without you shona.. will be waiting for you outside...I lo..ve you so much..' he murmurs the last part kissing her palm.

With that they take her inside the operation theatre. The bulb gets on.

He continue staring at the theater door. The thought of something happened to her making his heart clench in fear.

A hand was placed on his shoulder. He looks back to see its Shreyansh.His eyes has become red and fluffy due to continuous crying.He has already admitted Ritu half an hour ago. There is no news about her till now.

With teary eyes both hugs each other. They could feel each other's emotions.

'Nothing will happen to them Raghav.Doctore has already started treatment ' his voice brokes in the middle.

Raghav could only nod his head.

The doctor came out from Ritu's room. They both got alert.

'Doctor how is my sister now ??She is ok right??' he ask impatiently.

Shreyansh too eagerly waiting for his reply.

'Right now I can't say anything Mr Singhania.We got heavy traces of poisonous drugs in her body. I guess those men has injected her with the use of syringe.' The doctor replies.

Raghav fists clenches in anger. Once Ritu and Pihu gets recover,then he will show them the consequences of touching Singhania's Ladies.

'Once we pump all the poison from her system, then only I can tell anything about her' with that the doctor leaves from there.

By that time Reema and Rahul also reached there as soon as they got the information about both of them.Aman and Anjali already told them how Abhay was involved in all this and all.

'Bacha??' Reema calls her son gently .

Listening to his mother's voice ,he hugs her tightly. She also got tears in her eyes.

He starts sobbing in her mother arm. She starts patting his back and head simultaneously.

Rahul also take Shreyansh in a hug.

'Mumma I can't live if anything happens to them mumma...You know they all listen to you. You tell them to wake up mumma..they will hear you...' he sobs

'Shhh.. I know bacha..i know.. nothing will happen to them..both of my daughters are such a fighter.. they will get well soon trust me nothing will happen to them...' the elderly lady caresses his hairs calming him down.

'Aman told us everything but how did you all get the clue where they where??' Rahul ask both of them.

Raghav breaks the hug..