𝟔𝟑. 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞

Read author's note at the end of the chapter ‼️

Early update as you all have shower so much love in the previous chapter ❤️

___________________________

As Pihu and Raghav stood together in the hospital room,Reema and Rahul entered quietly. Their expression were mix of relief and concern, quickly overshadowed by worry and sterness as they approach her.

Pihu's eyes meet with her mother-in-law, murmurs, 'Maa..'

Hearing her soft innocent filled voice ,she couldn't controlled herself, ' How could you take such a huge risk beta?' Reema's voice held  a mix of maternal concern and reproach ,her eyes filled with tears that threatened to spill over.

Rahul stood beside her,his expression grave as he added,' Do you realise what could have happened? We could have lost you!!' .

Pihu's eyes filled with tears guilt washing over her as she lowered her gaze, 'I'm sorry, ma ,papa' she whispered, her voice barely audible.

'i just ...' she trail off..

Reema's demeanor softened as she reached out ,taking her in her arms, gently caressing Pihu's hair with hand filled with maternal tenderness ,' Don't cry mera bachaa..I know what you have done , no one can do..it needed a lot of courage and for that I'll will forever grateful for you...but also I can't see you in pain mera bacha!!'

Rahul sighed deeply,his concern evident as he placed comforting hand on Pihu's head,' You're our daughter Pihu ', he said softly, 'We just want you to be safe'.

Pihu nodded tears streaming from her eyes,' I'm sorry maa ,papa to scared you like this. I promise I'll never do such thing in future'.

Reema pulled Pihu into gentle embrace, holding her close as if to sheild her from harm, ' it's ok ' she whispers, her voice soothing..

Raghav stood beside them,his own eyes filled with emotion as he witnessed the exchange between his wife and his parents. He reached out placing a hand on Pihu's back silently offering his support and love.

It's been two days since Pihu eagerly wanted to see Ritu. Since the kidnapping, she hasn't seen her, and Raghav keeps giving her one excuse after another.

Right now, she is sitting on the hospital bed, glaring at Raghav, who is making her eat fruit.

"Raghav, when will you take me to see Ritu?" she asks.

Raghav, without saying anything, pushes an apple slice towards her lips.

She turns her face away, shaking her head. "Answer me first, or I'm not eating this apple."

"Pihu," he sighs, seeing her stubbornness.

She continues, "It's been two days I've been asking you to take me to Ritu's room, but you keep giving me silly excuses.

The doctor has also given permission for me to walk, right?" she asks sadly.

"It's not like that, Pihu. Today, both of you are getting discharged, so you can meet her at home," Raghav says with a small smile.

But Pihu can easily sense that something is off with him.She grabs his hand and asks, "What happened, Raghav? Is Ritu okay, or are you trying to hide something?"

He chuckles while continuing to feed her the apple. "No, she's completely fine. Ritu is the one telling me not to let you move from the bed. You haven't fully recovered yet, and you can't move or eat by yourself."

Pihu narrows her eyes, studying his face. "You're hiding something from me. I can see it in your eyes. Tell me the truth, Raghav."Raghav sighs deeply, his facade cracking slightly.