𝟓𝟗. 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞

Mature content (18+)

Mention of sexual abuse and torture is present. So read at your own risk.

Target: 40K views , 30 votes.

___________________________

Abhay started dragging her upstairs. Her continuous pleading and crying fell on deaf ears.

"Please leave me ,Abhay. Don't do this to me ... please" she sobbed in her broken voice.

He stopped abruptly there pulled her close to his body," baby I haven't abducted you just to leave you so easily. Why don't you understand this simple words, huhh??"

She shook her head, crying.

"And if you cry like this continuously then you'll get a sore throat and you know my name won't sound good in your voice when I fuck you".

She shivered hearing his creepy, dirty words. Her heart desparately wanted Raghav to take her in his protective arms.

"So be quiet. Don't compel me to show my worst side " he gives her a last warning before dragging her inside the room and locking it from inside.

On the other side,

Ritu started pushing her body backward. The devilish smirk of this old man and the smell of alcohol panicked her even more.

"Where are you going dear, you know you can't escape from me ..from this factory..then why waste your energy??" Ravi sais taking another step towards her.

Ritu's holds on her skirt tightens. She gulps the lump which is continuously forming in her throat.

He quickly grab her leg and pulled her towards him.

"Ahhh noooooo please!!!" She cries as he started touching her bare legs .

His touch made her squirm in her position.

"Bhaiyaa" she cries out feeling his disgusting lips on her ankle,toe and feet ...

With all her energy,she tried to kick in his part hardly.But to her bad luck he twisted her leg badly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh bhaiyaa" she cries more as pain rush through her leg.

"Wrong move Baby. You don't know me. I have more experience than with your tactics." He smirks.

He now starts kissing her exposed neck. She couldn't even move as he grips his waist in a tight grip and her hand were tied.

She looks away crying silently.

With one hand he starts unbuttoning her shirt button and from other hand he starts unbuckling his belt and zip of the pant.

He could now see her black inner from inside. His eyes darken with lust.

"Noooooo, I am begging you ..please don't this " she looks at him in pure horror.

" You will too enjoy baby." He smirks and pull one syringe from his pocket.

Without giving any warning,he pushes the syringe into her skin in force .

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" a scream escape from her lips . She could feel some liquid going inside her skin.

He throws the syringe away and again starts kissing her. She lays there taking all the torture without any option.

Tear escape from her eyes as she could see a blurry smiling image of her Shreyansh. All her happy moments with him is flashback in front of her eyes. She grips her unbuttoned shirt on her chest and shut her eyes tightly in embarrassment.