𝟓𝟕. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

Happy Reading!!

Target for next chapter: 37K views.

___________________________

Abhay?? She murmurs shockingly.

Not even in her wildest dreams , she thought that he will be behind all this.

Whereas Ritu on the other hand couldn't understand anything. Because it's her first time ,she is seeing him in person. Though she has heard is name few times.

"Yes darling, it's me Your Abhay ,shocking right ?" He laughs.

Why ?? , she couldn't help but ask him.

"You are asking me why??,common Pihu , I am your colleagues and now too a good friend right . Can't I wish to spend some time with you and your lovely sister ??" He ask in innocent voice while gazing at Ritu.

Ritu shivers with his starring.

But there is not even 1% innocence in his voice.

Pihu glares at him hardly.

Abhay takes a step back while putting his hand on his chest.

"Ohhh, I got frightened..help me !! Anyone there.. please " he shouts looking at her.

But then again starts laughing madly.

He comes near towards her and bends down to her eye level.

"Aww baby!!! Don't glare at me with these beautiful eyes of yours.It doesn't suit you" he caresses her cheek with his palm.

She turns her face feeling his filthy touch.

"Don't touch me " she grits her teeth angrily.

Bhabhi !! Ritu cries seeing his behavior.

"Aww Ritu , your turn will come dear. I know how desperate you are feeling right now" he says winking his eyes to her.

She flinches.His behaviour is scarring her badly.

"Don't you dare touch her Abhay . I'm warning you !!" She shouts glaring him.

She can tolerate anything but not this. She will do anything to save her from this bastard.

He smirks.He now comes near Ritu who is trying to shift in her chair.

"No please,don't !! Don't come near me " she says in a shivering voice.

"Don't touch her Abhay !!!" She screams ..

"Bhabhi !!" She cries as he starts tracing his finger on her face.

"She is crying Abhay ..don't touch her please .. please don't touch her ..I beg you " She pleads .

His hand stop automatically. He smirks.

That's what he wants to here from the start.

" This is what I want to see baby. To beg infront of me .. to see your helplessness.." he laughs .

Ritu immediately moves back in her chair. She shivers. Its the same touch.

"Why are you doing these Abhay ?? What we have done to you " Pihu says as fear is gripping in her chest.

His eyes hardens listening to the question.

"Do you really want to know why I am doing all this hmm ?? So listen ."

Do you remember Abhishek Basu ??

Both Ritu and Pihu froze in their spot.

Who would not remember that bastard ??