𝟓𝟒. 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

Target : 32.5K views

___________________________

In the dark room, a man silently listens to the couple's conversation.

He smirks inwardly and shuts the laptop. Twirling a wine glass in his hand, he mutters to himself,

"What do you think, Mr. Raghav Singhania? That mere police can do everything, huh?"

He walks towards a wall adorned with photos of Pihu, his eyes tracing from her eyes to her lips.

"Nothing they can do to save Pihu from my hands. It's just a waste of time," he whispers, his desire evident. "It's just the beginning, Raghav. The final game is yet to start. You don't know what I can do! You'll be on your knees, begging, and you can do nothing except watch!"

The next morning, Shreyansh, Aman, and Anjali sit in the hall. Raghav has already informed them about the threat.

"As I said, you will not go anywhere without security," Raghav declares, standing up.

"But Raghav, I have an important meeting in a few days. You know that, right?" Pihu asks, her voice laced with concern.

"Of course, I know. But what's the connection?" Raghav asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want them to follow me that day," she says softly.

His gaze shifts to her, shock evident on his face. "What did you say?" he asks again, feeling unsure of her words.

Raghav's voice rises, causing Ritu to flinch who was sitting beside her.

"I'm not denying the security team, but only for that day. It will be embarrassing with guards around me," Pihu pleads with her eyes.

"Embarrassment? We're worried about your safety, and you're thinking about embarrassment? What will people think?!" Raghav shouts angrily.

"I didn't mean it that way, Raghav. I understand the situation, but..."

"You're understanding nothing!" he cuts her off harshly.

Pihu closes her eyes in fear as Aman holds Raghav's shoulder to calm him down.

Anjali takes Pihu's hand, "Pihu, this is not the time to worry about what people will say. They won't save you if you're in danger."Pihu understands the gravity of the situation but struggles to express how important the meeting is to her career.

"See, even Anjali understands how dangerous this is, and you're worried about people's opinions? To hell with them!" Raghav shouts.

"Why are you yelling at her, bhaiya?" Ritu asks, side-hugging Pihu.

"I agree with Raghav. That bastard is still roaming free, and no one knows his real motive," Shreyansh adds firmly.

"But bhaiya, the police are searching for him. He won't do anything right now, and I'm just asking for a few hours," Pihu reasons.Ritu rubs Pihu's shoulder to calm her down.

"Just listen to her! You'll realize how stupid she sounds. There's no difference between her and Ritu-they're both equally dumb," Raghav says in frustration.

Ritu glares at him, pouting. What has she done?

"Why are you scolding her? She's just supporting her bhabhi. This isn't the time to vent your frustration," Aman scolds Raghav firmly.

Ritu nods in agreement.

Raghav rubs his face in tension, realizing Aman is right. This isn't the time to lose his mind.

He approaches Pihu and bends down in front of her. "Look at me," he gently asks.

She looks at him sadly."I know you're frustrated and feel like we're forcing you. But what can we do? We're helpless. I can't put your life at risk, Pihu. If anything happens to you, I can't survive..."His voice breaks.

She hugs him tightly, realizing her mistake."Please don't say that, Raghav. I was stupid to ask that. Do whatever you need to for my safety, but please don't cry," she says, tears streaming down her face.

Seeing them, everyone's eyes moisten.After a while, Raghav composes himself.

"I'm not asking you to miss the meeting. The security team will follow you from a distance, in civilian clothes. No one will notice, I promise."Pihu nods, accepting his terms.

Shreyansh feels disturbed, thinking about the unknown messages Ritu has been receiving. He checked the numbers last night, but they were invalid or switched off.

His gut tells him Pihu's and Ritu's cases are connected, but how?

Pihu hugs her brother, startling him. "Are you still angry, bhaiya? I agreed to the security. Don't worry. I promise I'll be careful. Don't you trust your princess?"Shreyansh smiles, kissing her forehead.

"I trust you, princess, but we can't trust the situation. Anything can happen."He sighs, frustrated by the police's slow progress.

They won't find peace until the stalker is caught.Pihu hugs him tighter, while Ritu hugs Raghav, and Aman side-hugs Anjali, trying to find comfort in each other amidst the turmoil.

___________________________

How is the chapter??
What is real motive of the stalker any guess??
Any favourite part??

Comment down your
thoughts 💭

Happy Reading
Paro ❤️