𝟒𝟖. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓).

"No bhaiyaa, either you give it to me for 500 or else I am not taking it, that's it.

"For the past five minutes, Pihu had been arguing with the shopkeeper. She had chosen a beautiful gown for Ritu, but the price was too high for her liking, and she was determined not to leave until she got it at a lower price.

Meanwhile, Raghav stood by, trying to persuade her to leave it and move on to another shop.

"Come on, Pihu, let's just go somewhere else," he said, but she was resolute and ignored his pleas.

Finally, the shopkeeper, defeated by her persistence, relented and handed over the gown at the price she demanded.

After six hours of intense shopping, they finally returned to their hotel. Pihu had bought gifts for every family member, even the household maids. Laden with bags and parcels, they made their way to their room.

Raghav, utterly exhausted, collapsed onto the sofa, his eyes closing almost immediately. Six hours of street shopping, with constant walking and haggling, had taken its toll on him.

As he lay there, he felt a slight weight on his chest and a smile spread across his lips. He opened his eyes to see Pihu had settled herself on top of him, her head resting on his chest.

"Raghav?" Pihu called softly, staring at his face.

Raghav hummed in reply, his eyes still closed.

"Sorry.""For what, wifey?" he asked, caressing her hair with his fingers.

"It's all my fault that you got so tired and exhausted. I should have listened to you," Pihu said, feeling guilty.

"Nothing is your fault, baba," Raghav reassured her, pulling her closer. "It's just that after a long time, I've done street shopping, and that's why I'm feeling a bit tired, nothing else."

"Are your feet hurting?" Pihu asked again, concern evident in her voice.

"Hmm...a little," he admitted.

Without saying a word, Pihu broke the hug and sat up. She gently took his legs onto her lap and started massaging his feet.

Raghav was startled and tried to stop her. "Hey, what are you doing? You don't have to do this. It's not necessary," he said, attempting to pull his feet away.

"Why?" Pihu whined, her eyes pleading.

"Let me give you a massage. You'll feel better."

"Na, Shona, you don't have to do this," Raghav insisted, his tone softening.

"Just give me a tight hug like this, and all my pain and tiredness will disappear."He pulled her back into his arms, holding her tightly and hiding his face in her neck. She was now completely lying on top of him, hugging him back.

Pihu sighed and ran her fingers through his hair, her touch soothing and gentle.

"I just want you to feel better," she murmured.

"I do, Pihu. Your touch is all I need," he replied, his voice muffled against her skin.

Pihu sighed and rubbed his hair gently. "You men always give us princess treatment. Sometimes you too wish to get such prince treatment from your wife, right? So let me give you a massage, okay? Don’t you want it?"Raghav hummed thoughtfully.

"Hmm, that's right. Sometimes we do wish for such treatment, but this isn't the right time. You're just as tired, aren't you?" He looked at her with a soft smile.

Pihu's eyes met his, a mixture of concern and understanding.

"Don't worry," he continued, "I'll ask you for a relaxing massage some other day."