𝟒𝟔. 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑)

Mature content ( 18+)
If you are not comfortable,skip this part ...

She still doesn't reply to his question .Her trance is broken when she feels Raghav's finger slowly crawling arround her waist and placing them on her belly. He puts his chin on her shoulder and asks again ,'Didn't you like the surprise??'

Pihu nods her head in agreement ...like it ?? No ,she loves it very much ...

She turns to look into his eyes,' When did you all prepare this?' she asks in surprise.

'It's a surprise wifey!' Raghav chuckles.

'Common now ,I got your surprise,now you can spill the beans"nudged her husband again.

"When we went out for dinner, that time , a few hotel staffs prepared all this .I already told them before going,so they work according to it." Raghav explained with a shrug.

'Thank you' all she can say. She feels to grateful to be his wife,words can't define  how she's feeling right now.

"If you really wants to say thank you ,then show it in other way " Raghav whispers, taking her in bone -crushing hug.

Pihu tightens in his hold while her eyes close and she bite her lips.'You get it right what I meant to say?'Raghav again asked her, rather than states.

Her body response is a clear hint that she understood what he meant. She feels excitement in her stomach as well as nervousness.

Excitement ,because her husband will make love to her,
nervousness as it's all new for both of them.

He slowly walks ,pushing her against the walls...such that she got trapped between the wall and him...

Pihu was still hugging him in that position...both of them hear nothing but each other's breath..
From one hand ,he switched of the main light ..only a dim blue light was on and don't forget the candels for sure

All this is making her breath go faster ...

He slowly removes her hand from his torso and helps her in removing the leather coat ...leaving her in that tight bodycon dress...

The dress is easier defining her curves which made her looking more sexier and hot

She could feel his eyes on her and bits her lips in nervousness..

Seeing her bitting her lips he takes out lips from her clutches and lifts her chin to make her look into his eyes ...

He gently traces her lips with his thumb ...his eyes is only staring on her lips....

"I have only right to bite on this lips ,to lick and to suck it understand wifey?? " He lifts his eyes to look at her ...

Hearing his dirty words she gasps at him...

It's the first time Raghav uses this type of words ...

Raghav chuckles looking at her face...

What ?? Raghav laughs...

What type of words you are using? Pihu slowly murmurs...

Don't worry wifey ,when right time comes ,you will also enjoy  using this words Raghav said tracing her lips with his thumb...

No wa....her words cut off when Raghav takes her lips and starts kissing her urgently...

This time the kiss was not slow like other time...Pihu couldn't match his pace of kissing ...she is not habituated with this type but who cares??

Pihu tries to hold him by his shoulder but in reflux raghav pushes her hand into the wall by grabbing it...

It's is feeling that he was so thirsty and Pihu's lips is quenching his thirst...