𝟔. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 -𝟏

Next day :

Pihu struggled to decide what to wear for movie night. After what felt like hours, she chose the black chikankari salwar set her brother gifted her on her 26th birthday.

By 4:30 pm, she was ready and waiting when she heard the sound of a car.

Ritu, along with her friend, came inside the house."Wow, bhabhi, you look so pretty! If bhaiyaa were here, he would have fainted by now," Ritu said dreamily, palming her mouth.

Pihu blushed. "You look beautiful too, Ritu," she said, caressing her cheek lovingly.

Ritu smiled."Oh, bhabhi, I want to introduce you to someone,"

Ritu said, dragging Anisha in front of her. "This is Anisha, my best friend, my oxygen. I can't live without her," she added dramatically.

Anisha shook her head, amused by Ritu's antics, while Pihu laughed. "And this is my Pihu bhabhi."

"Hey Anisha, nice to meet you. Ritu has told me all about you," Pihu said, hugging her."Do you both study in the same college?"Pihu asked.

"Yes, bhabhi, from kindergarten to high school to college, we've always been together," Anisha laughed.

"Wow, what a coincidence. No wonder you two are so close," Pihu said, astonished.

"Yes!" Ritu exclaimed, jumping on Anisha's back.

"Come often, Anisha. Maa and Papa will be happy to see you," Pihu said."Yes, bhabhi, I will," Anisha replied with a smile.

"If you're done gossiping, can we go now?" Ritu asked impatiently.

"Why are you so impatient? You know bhabhi, she gets jealous if anyone gives me more attention," Anisha teased.

"Haw! How can you think that? Why would I feel jealous? I'm disappointed in you, Anisha!" Ritu pretended to wipe tears.

Anisha playfully slapped the back of her head. Pihu laughed at their antics. Ritu was quite the character.

"Okay, enough. We should go now," Pihu suggested, picking up her sling bag. She felt a twinge of sadness, hoping Raghav could join them, but she didn't show it.

Ritu opened the back door of the car. "Bhabhi, come sit here in the back. Anisha will sit in the front."

"You don't have to sit in the front, Anisha. There's enough space in the back," Pihu suggested.

"No, no, bhabhi, she will sit in the front. She isn't used to sitting in the back, right Anisha?" Ritu said, widening her eyes.

"Yes, bhabhi, Ritu is right. You both sit in the back," Anisha agreed.Pihu, confused, nodded reluctantly.

In the car, she asked, "Which movie are we going to see?"

"Pathaan, bhabhi. SRK's new movie," Anisha said excitedly.

"Really? Oh my God, SRK is my favorite actor! I haven't missed any of his movies," Pihu said, thrilled.

"Me too, bhabhi," Anisha and Ritu chimed in.

"SRK is world-famous. Only those who don't like him are born crazy," Pihu said, and they all laughed.

Suddenly, the car came to a halt. "What happened, bhaiya? Why did you stop?" Pihu asked, looking around.

Someone knocked on the window, and Pihu was shocked to see Raghav.

"Surprise!" Ritu and Anisha exclaimed."We wanted to surprise you, bhabhi. How could we go without bhaiyaa?" Ritu said, holding Pihu's shoulder.Anisha nodded happily.

Pihu was delighted, missing Raghav so much.On the other hand, Raghav continued knocking, unable to hear them with the windows closed.

Once the door was opened, he sat beside Pihu."Where are you coming from?" Pihu asked, unsure how to start the conversation.

"There was a meeting with a client. I joined you right after. Why ,didn't they tell you?" he asked, seeing her shocked face.

"Offho, bhaiyaa, we wanted to surprise bhabhi. Do you know, she was missing you so much," Ritu teased.

Pihu widened her eyes, shaking her head in denial. But she couldn't fool anyone.

"It's okay, bhabhi, chill. There's nothing to feel shy about. After all, bhaiyaa is yours to miss," Anisha added.

Raghav leaned close and whispered, "Yeah, Pihu, it's completely normal to miss me," smirking.

Pihu blushed as they teased her. Finally, they reached the movie theater. Anisha and Ritu walked ahead while Raghav and Pihu followed behind.

Raghav intertwined his fingers with hers, making Pihu startle.

He began to pull back, but she tightened her hold."It's okay. I'm not uncomfortable. You can hold my hand," Pihu said lovingly.

Raghav smiled and kissed the back of her hand.

They entered the theater, tickets already booked online, ready to enjoy the movie night together.

___________________________

How was the chapter??
How was Anisha and Ritu moment?
How was the surprise??
Do you like the Lovey dovey moments of Raghav and Pihu?🤭🤭
What are your expectations from next chapter??

Pls do votes , comment,and share.

Happy reading
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️