𝟕. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 -𝟐

After watching the movie
(Outside movie theatre)

"Such a great movie it was! Everyone did an amazing job, and SRK, what can I say about him? He's an all-rounder," Ritu said, satisfied with the movie.

"First of all, see who the actor is-it's our Shahrukh Khan," Anisha added, and Ritu nodded in agreement.

She looked at Raghav and asked, "Did you like the movie, bhaiyaa?"

"Yeah, it was good. I liked it," Raghav said, holding Pihu's hand.

Ritu made a face at his dry reply.

She could never understand what her bhaiyaa actually liked.

"Only good? And that too so dry? At least say it with some excitement! I don't understand what you even like!
Ohhh! Now I get it. How could you like this kind of movie when you're more interested in those romantic ones, right, bhaiya?" Ritu teased her brother.

It was more of a statement than a question.

Anisha laughed at the statement, and Pihu watched the whole drama with amazement.

Raghav could easily understand the direction this conversation was going."It's nothing like that, got it? And moreover, not everyone is like you who shows their excitement by dancing," Raghav retorted.Ritu frowned at his stupid statement.

"When have you ever seen me dance in excitement, huh? At least don't lie, bhaiyaa," Ritu pouted, offended by his talk.

"You don't have to hide it from me, bhaiyaa. I can understand everything. I'm not that 5-year-old little girl anymore," she murmured to herself.

"If this movie was 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' then we'd see what real excitement is," Ritu said in a teasing way.

Anisha, who heard the last part, laughed loudly, but Raghav didn't find it funny.

He stopped smiling and asked, "What did you say?"

Now Ritu got alert. Her bhaiya didn't take it in a funny way."Nothing, bhaiyaa, it's just," Ritu slowly replied, laughing nervously.

"Ritu, I heard what you just said. It's okay to joke and tease, but everything has a limit, you know," Raghav said softly.

Ritu looked down, not expecting her bhaiya to take it seriously.

He made her look at him and continued, "Ritu, don't think I'm scolding you. I'm just making you understand. I won't mind if you do this kind of thing with me because I understand it's your age, but not everyone will take it as a joke. Don't do this with elders, with Mom and Dad, okay? They won't like it."

"Sorry, bhaiya, I'll remember it next time," Ritu said guiltily.

He took her in a side hug and said, "It's for your own good. Now come on, lift your mood. I don't like to see your sad face."

Pihu, who noticed everything, felt proud of Raghav. How beautifully he made her understand without even scolding her. Her respect for him is increasing day by day.

They all headed to a nearby café as everyone, especially Ritu, was feeling quite hungry.In the café...Raghav and Pihu sat on one side, while Ritu and Anisha sat on the other.

The waiter came and handed each of them a menu card, asking for their orders.

"Have you selected anything?" Raghav asked while looking at his own menu card.

There were so many varieties of dishes that one could easily get confused about what to order."Ummm, let me check. There are lots of items here," Pihu pouted, really getting confused.