𝟓𝟓. 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

View target : 34K
Vote target - 20+ votes

SanaChandiwala thank you for your each and every comments .Your comments make my day ❤️

Pihu stood in front of the mirror, meticulously adjusting her attire. She gazed at her reflection and took a deep breath, her mind racing with anticipation. Today was the day. A monumental day. She and her entire team had poured their hearts and souls into preparing for this moment. Failure was not an option. Her boss had placed immense trust in her abilities.

As she lost herself in her thoughts, a pair of familiar hands wrapped gently around her waist. She smiled softly, leaning into the comforting embrace.

"Nervous?" Raghav's voice was a soothing whisper as he caressed her belly.

Pihu sighed deeply and turned towards Raghav, her eyes filled with uncertainty.

"I don't know, Raghav. What if I can't deliver the presentation properly? What if they don't like my speech? What if-"He gently placed a finger on her lips, silencing her anxious words.

"Don't put so much pressure on yourself, Shona. You've worked tirelessly on this project, day and night. I'm sure you'll nail this deal. Believe in yourself, okay?"He pulled her into his arms, and she instantly relaxed, the steady rhythm of his heartbeat soothing her nerves.

"And I have complete faith in my wife. There's nothing she can't do." He patted her head affectionately, making her smile.

Raghav broke the hug and gently cupped her cheeks. "Don't forget to call me after you reach there. Yes, I know the security guards will be there, but before that, you're going alone."

Pihu wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "Raghav, I'm not going alone, baba. The driver will be with me, and the route I'm taking is quite busy. I'm sure that person can do nothing in public."

He listened silently, concern etched on his face.

"Acha baba, I'm sorry. Don't look at me like that, all scary. I promise I'll call you whenever I get free time. Now, please don't make this sadu face, patidev," she pleaded cutely.

At last, a smile broke through his worried expression. He couldn't resist her charm.

She then puts sindoor on her forehead, and all the while, Raghav gazes at her through the mirror.

When she is about to tie the mangalsutra around her neck, she gasps loudly as the string accidentally breaks in her hands.

"What happened?" he asks, concerned.

"Raghav, my mangalsutra string broke. What will I wear now?" she says, her voice trembling with tears.

It was one of her favorite pieces, a gift from Raghav on their honeymoon trip.

"What? Show me," he says, and she hands him the mangalsutra, her eyes filled with sadness.

"I'll get it repaired. For now, wear the original mangalsutra I placed around your neck during our wedding."She nods, still disheartened.

"It's just an accident, Shona. Give me a few days, and I'll have it fixed."

But deep down, he feels a sinking sensation in his gut. He doesn't want to let her go, fearing that if he does, he might lose her forever.

She gathers her bag and important files, preparing to leave.

He holds her hand. "Raghav?" she frowns, puzzled by his sudden action.

A gasps escape her lips as he pulls her abruptly pushing her against the wall.

'Raghav we are already-- '