𝟓𝟎. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥

In office ...

Both Pihu and Mahima were busy working on files, racing against the clock to meet the project's deadline the next day.

Mahima had just returned to work after her maternity leave. She had given birth to a cute little baby boy named Shiv.

"How's the mummy duty going on?" Pihu asked her excitedly.

"Don't ask me," Mahima replied with a weary smile.

"He's completely a night person. He sleeps soundly almost all day, but at night his actual day starts." She took a sip from her coffee mug.

Pihu chuckled at Mahima's exasperated expression.

"Only Saurav and I know how we spend our nights each day," Mahima added with a sigh.

"Don't worry, he's still small. That's why his sleeping habits are a bit odd. With time, it'll normalize," Pihu said, patting Mahima's hand reassuringly.

"Yeah, Saurav says the same thing," Mahima nodded in understanding.

"But tell me," Mahima continued, giving Pihu a teasing look.Pihu looked confused.

"When will you make me a maasi, huh? I've been eagerly waiting for so long," Mahima whispered playfully into Pihu's ear.

Pihu blushed at the question and looked down at her lap. The thought of becoming a mother filled her with a warm feeling.

"Hmm, I see you're blushing," Mahima teased, poking Pihu's arm.

"Don't tease me," Pihu said, slapping Mahima's hand lightly, her cheeks reddening even more.

"You'll be the first to know when it happens."Mahima hooted softly.

Suddenly, their attention shifted to the cabin door as their boss walked in.

They stood up from their seats, surprised by his unexpected visit."Sir, you? I mean, is there any problem?" Pihu asked, worried.

"Yes, sir, you could have called us. We would have come to you," Mahima added.He smiled.

"It's okay. I came here to tell you both something important. A new person has joined our company in your department. It's his first day today. Since he's new here, you both have to assist him with our upcoming project. I'm giving this duty to both of you." His voice was serious.

They nodded in agreement.

"Okay, he'll be here in 10 minutes. Until then, you can continue your work." With that, he left the room.

Pihu and Mahima exchanged glances, feeling a mix of curiosity and anticipation for the new team member.

***

While heading to the college,Ritu is sitting totally silent...and this had not gone well with shreyansh..

"Anything happened??" Shreyansh asked while concentrating on driving..

" Can I ask you one thing ?" Ritu asked breaking the silence

"Ofcourse!" Shreyansh said while he nods his head

"From tomorrow, you don't have to pick me or drop me from college ok?" Ritu asked slowly

At some part of her heart she is feeling sad but at the same time she doesn't want him to compromise for her ...

Shreyansh stares at her...he is confused that why she is telling all this at this time?? Did someone told her anything??

At the same time Ritu looks at him ...both have eye lock for few seconds..but Ritu broke the eye contact...