𝟓𝟖. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 ( 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟑)

Next update !!!!

Target - 38.5K views , 25+ votes and 5+ comments..

It's a long chapter so complete the target according to it 😋😋

___________________________

WHATT ???? Shreyansh shouted on the phone.

Everyone turned to face his shocking expression.

Are you sure Anisha?? Did you check her everywhere ?? He frantically asked her.

Raghav's heart started thudding with fear.

"What happen to Ritu Shreyansh?? What Anisha saying??" He ask her

Shreyansh didn't reply immediately,but his was grin,"Okay okay , you come to Raghav's house immediately , we are all here .Don't panick we will do something " He sad down heavily, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Why aren't you speaking dammit ??? What happened to Ritu?? She's fine right ??" Raghav asked helplessly.

Shreyansh closed his eyes. What could he tell him?He looked at him with blank eyes.

"Two people with black mask came and took Ritu into a van forcefully. The local people informed Anisha that she got kidnapped. She gets her handbag and broken phone on the ground."

Silence.

Raghav staggered.Both Aman and Shreyansh caught him.

"We will find both of them Raghav. Control yourself. Nothing will happen to them." Aman consoled him.

Raghav looks at him helplessly.

"How Aman? Till now we didn't able to get any information about Pihu and now Ritu . How we will find both of them??. In which place they are now. They both are my Jaan Aman. If something happen to them I will die Aman . I will die ..." His voice brokes down.

Aman hug him as he broke down in his arms.

Anjali , " shut up Raghav, nothing will happen to them. They will be perfectly fine. Always think positive. But one think I can't. For Pihu's case, its possible. But why they would kidnap Ritu ?? I think they are the same people who kidnap both of them.

Listening to her Shreyansh could now connect the dots. Those messages, random calls are linked with Ritu's kidnapping. Oh God how he missed the point.

'I am sorry Raghav. It's all happened because of me. How I did this big mistake oh God ?!!! Ritu's kidnapping is all done with a planning just like pihu" He shakes his head .

Raghav looks at him.

"What are you telling shreyansh?? What planning are you talking about??" He ask him.

"Raghav Ritu was also getting few messages just like Pihu was getting on her phone. She told me about that one person is constantly calling her and sending her cheesy messages."

"Why didn't you tell me about it ??" He ask him.

He shakes his head.

"What would I told you then? Because I myself checked that number. I tried to find the details about that number. But it's of no use. The number doesn't exist itself . It's invalid."

Raghav sighs frustratingly.

"I'm sorry Raghav for not.." shreyansh said,guilt- ridden.

"Don't say sorry yaar. It's not your fault. It's just that (sighs) . You know what it's my fault. Completely my fault .If I didn't allow her to go to that concert then this problem wouldn't have arise. This is the only reason why I always behave a like a overprotective possesive brother. That time you all think I am doing too much.", his eyes fills up.