𝟓. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

"It's quite late now , I think we all should have lunch now " as piyali suggested everyone

They all agreed and move towards dinning table to have lunch . After having a lots of fun and enjoyment during lunch , singhania family now decided to leave.

However Raghav wants to talk with Pihu ,for the last time before going and stealing glances to her now and then.

Here, Pihu also having a tough time as she also wants to talk with him but is not able to..

Ritu, seeing her brother's restlessness, decided to tease him.

"What happened, Bhaiyaa? What are you searching for? Bhabhi?" she whispered in his ear.

Immediately, Raghav composed himself, his sister's teasing was on another level.

"Why should I search for her? I think your eyes are seeing too much nowadays," Raghav said in a not-so-casual tone.

"By the way, I can help you with one thing. If you want, I can give you Bhabhi's number, but, but, but in return you have to give me something. You know I don't give anything for free," Ritu said, inwardly feeling proud of her brilliant plan.

Raghav glared at her but gave a charming smile in return, as if he would ask her for the number!"Thank you so much for your help, Chutki, but I don't want it. You can keep it to yourself," he said as he pinched her cheek.

"Okay, as you wish, Bhaiyaa. After all, it's your loss, not mine," she shrugged her shoulders.

Just as they were about to get inside the car, Raghav told everyone that he forgot his wallet and entered the hall, his eyes searching for someone.

He saw Pihu standing near the stairs and walked towards her.

Pihu was shocked to see him at that time."You? I mean, you still haven't left?" Pihu said, surprised.

"Actually, I think I forgot my wallet somewhere, so..." he scratched his neck.

Something struck her mind.

"Oh, I think I saw your wallet on the dining table during lunch. You stay here; I'll bring it," she said, about to turn when he held her wrist.

She gasped with the sudden pull.He pulled her lightly as he whispered while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "Thank you, Pihu, for accepting me, for giving me a chance..."

She looked at him, blushing.

"And one thing I forgot to tell you, you look beautiful, Pihu."She looked down, feeling shy. She muttered a quick thank you and left from there.

After taking the wallet from her hand, they both had an eye lock for some time. After a few seconds, Pihu broke the eye contact, and Raghav bid her goodbye. Pihu waved her hand and said goodbye with a small smile on her lips.

Same day, in the evening:

Both families talked with Pandit ji and decided to go to the temple along with both of their kundali to fix the marriage date.

In Pihu's room, after dinner:

Pihu was making a presentation for work purposes when Piyali suddenly came to her room.

"Pihu, Reema ji called me sometime before. She told me that Ritu and her best friend have planned to watch a movie tomorrow evening and thought to take you as well. So she is asking if you are free tomorrow?" Piyali questioned her.

After thinking for some time, Pihu replied, "Yes, Maa, I am free tomorrow. If they want, I can come along with them."

"Okay, then I will inform her. Anyways, we elders will be going to the temple tomorrow to talk with the Pandit. You all can enjoy that time."

"Will Raghav also come along with us? Should I ask Ritu about him? No! No! What will she think of me, that I am talking like a desperate girl... Leave it, anyways, I will find out tomorrow," Pihu thought to herself.

"What happened? What are you thinking about?" Piyali waved her hand in front of her.

"It's nothing. I was thinking about my presentation. Did you ask me something?" Pihu asked her.

"I am telling you, don't sleep too late, okay? It will badly affect your health," Piyali suggested.

Pihu nodded her head, wished her good night, and Piyali left from there.

After some time, Ritu called Pihu."Pihu Bhabhi, I am Ritu. I think Piyali aunty has already told you about our movie plan. So, you will be joining us, right?"

"Yes, Ritu, I will join you guys. I am free at that time," Pihu said excitedly.

"Okay, done. Then we will come to pick you up at 5:30 PM," Ritu said and wished her good night.Pihu hung up the call.

After completing the presentation, Pihu went to bed and dozed off to sleep, thinking about the plans for the next evening.

___________________________

Do you like the chapter?
What are your expectations from upcoming chapters?
Do you think Raghav will accompany them tomorrow?

Pls do votes, comment and share...

Happy reading
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️