{15} Last Day? (1/2)

~>MARK<~

"Hey look, Nathaniel wake up!" I say.

"What bro?" He asks.

"I found Onyx's phone!"

"So?"

"Let's look at it!"

"Good idea! Maybe he's been texting Victoria, man Mark your so smart." Nathaniel says.

"I was born in the darkness." Mark says.

"Mark what the heck no one cares!" Nathaniel shouts while searching his phone.

 Now that Nathaniel's interested, I'm not interested anymore. He's so annoying sometimes I wish Onyx will hurry up and wake up so he can see that Nathaniel stole his phone and not me. We're all going to skip school today because we're lazy and we want to take a break from the girls. Just a fun only guys day. I don't think Nathaniel could handle it though. Ever since Autumn broke up with him he's always wanting to talk to Victoria.

"Mark look i found one of Amethyst's and Onyx's chats." He says.

"LET ME SEE!" I shout and grab his phone without even thinking.

"Mark... Give me my phone."

"Ohmahgerd! Onyx! I thought you were asleep?" I ask.

"I was before you shouted and woke me up you foig!" Onyx shouts and grabs his phone out of my hands.

"Hahaha!" Nathaniel laughs.

"You foig!" I say under my breath.

"Dafa-

"She doesn't." Onyx says.

"Umm what?" Me and Nathaniel both say.

"I mean that she doesn't like you." He replies.

"Okay? I don't care about her I already have a girlfriend and her name is Destiny and I love her very much even though she is abusive." I explain.

"Yeah okay Mark." Nathaniel says.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" I ask.

*Gets in bed*

"Hey Onyx! Don't go back to sleep!" I shout.

"Yeah bro at least give me your phone so i can text Victoria!" Nathaniel says.

"Why don't you guys buy breakfast at Perkins." Onyx says.

"Alright we'll be back then." Nathaniel says.

We put on sweats and hoodies, of course Nathaniel has to put on a snap back. We're just going to Perkins, the heck do you need a snap back for. It's a restaurant for old people! I can't believe what our teacher said came true. We actually did skip School to go to Perkins. We start walking and it takes us like friggin 30 minutes to get there i don't understand why we didn't just take a bus.

"Nathaniel why did we go to Faking Perkins when there's a McDonald's right near your house?!" I shout.

"Yeah umm can we get 4 American Breakfasts and a milkshake please?" Nathaniel says.

"Right away it will only take a couple of minutes please take a seat." The server tells them.

"Bro why did you order 4? Remember Jaden isn't here? He's in Rome." I ask.

*Tap tap tap*

"Quit texting and listen!"

"What do you want Mark?" He asks.

"Oh my gosh never mind."

*Ring*

"Order's up! Have a nice day." The server says.