{16} Last Day? (2/2)

~>LOKI<~

What the heck? Why did Destiny run away? She's the one who kept calling me and texting me! Then when i finally come she treats me like this? I'm HOTT and so out of her league no one has ever treated me like this! I'm gonna teach this girl a lesson. Where are those two that i came with? Zero and his girlfriend well at least i think their dating.

"Psst, Hey Zero i'm going to go after Destiny she seems sad." I say.

"Loki? What are you doing here? Okay go to her then, i'm busy i want to stay with Jade." He says.

"Look dude i don't give a living crab about you and Jade i'm just going to leave, man why did i even ask a nerd like you, laters" i say.

"Nerd? Well then i'm not helping you on your homework anymore, don't ever call me." He says angrily.

"Gotcha!" I say back.

Man who cares about them, I don't, i should be caring about only myself, why am i even chasing after this Destiny chick. Oh there she is, she's sitting on the sidewalk outside of the movie theatre. Well i guess i could atleast go by her to let her see that i'm leaving and that she'll miss out on all of THIS!! I open the door but i stay hidden just in case she sees me. Wait a sec who's that? Looks like Mark.

"Destiny! What the heck I've been looking all over for you! Do you know that me and Nathaniel and Onyx and Victoria looked everywhere?!" Mark shouts.

"...."

"Destiny! You said that you called me so much times but look at my phone! no calls! What your lying now? Trying to make me look bad in front of my friends? That's what i hate about you and oh also your so abusive, I always listen to what you say! I don't even know why i liked you." He shouts.

"Also what's this i hear about Loki? Why was he here? He even insulted Zero and Jade and all you did was run away? Theres something wrong with you." He says again

"Mark..." She says.

"WHAT!" He shouts at her.

"We're over! I hate you!" She shouts and runs to the parking lot.

"I don't care! I'm Batman! I don't need you!" He says and storms off.

Hahaha you gotta be kidding me. They broke up just because of this! Such amateurs, That's it i'm leaving. This was such a waste of my precious time. I walk to where i parked and someone is leaning on my car.

"Could you move?" I ask.

"Sorry.. hic...."

"Destiny?" I ask.

"Yeah sorry i'll leave."

"No stay," I say grabbing onto her hand without noticing.

"What?" She asks.

"You wanna go for a ride to calm down?" I ask.

"Okay, but promise not to do anything stupid or i'll kill you."

"Haha alright, I promise."

~>AUTUMN<~

Oh man! I'm loving life right now! I just love eating shrimp. I wish Amethyst would cook me more food but she's busy with Victoria ughhh. I'm going to go watch my favourite show "Two and a Half Men". I really love that show. I get all snugly on the couch ready to watch with my shrimp on the side and coke. Then my stupid brother comes and takes my coke!

"What the frig Aman! Give me my coke back!" I shout.

"Hahaha no! This is my Coke!" Armando says.