{14} Witch blood?

~>NATHANIEL<~

Oh god what am i doing right now. I don't feel anything for Autumn but i don't want to hurt her. But now, I'm infront of Amethyst's door. I was just going to visit her to talk to her about my problem, then Mark told me that all the girls we're here for the sleepover so I don't know anymore. Should I call for Autumn? I don't even know what happened. All I remember is that all four of us we're having lunch then Victoria told me I had something in my hair and she picked it out. Then Autumn ran away crying! Onyx was no help at all he just fell asleep and when I left apparently Onyx moved to Victoria's lap. I know what I have to do and I won't regret it.. Hopefully.

"What did you want to talk about?" Autumn asks. 

"Can we go somewhere private?" I ask. 

"Yeah let's go out to the porch." She says. 

"Autumn we're eating without you okay?" Amethyst says. 

"Uhh yeah go on withouth me, I'll be there soon." She replies. 

"So what is it Nathaniel?" 

"About that stunt you pulled while we we're having lunch together with Victoria and Onyx." I start. 

"Can we not talk about that please, look I was just kidding, don't worry about it I forgive you." Autumn says cheerfully. 

"No Autumn stop." I reply with a serious face.

We just look at eachother and I can see Autumn's face ready to bawl. I look to the ground. I'm going to say it. I have to, I don't want to lie to myself anymore.

"... I'm breaking up with you." I finally say.  

"..."  

She's going to slap me I just know it, I hope my beautiful face doesn't get ruined. 

Her hand is raising up to my face and I quickly close my eyes. Then all of a sudden I feel her lips?! It's warm and full, she's never kissed me like this before. All of our kisses we're fake and I didn't put any feeling to it. I never noticed this about her. She moves her lips slightly higher to mine and she stops. When I look at her face she was half crying and smiling. She deserves someone way better then me.

"Autumn, I'm sorry and now I know that you deserve someone way better than me." I say 

"I also have a confession to make." She says. 

"What?" I ask. 

"I was only with you, to piss off Victoria, It was dark times, when I hated her though, but now she's my bestfriend. So if you hurt her ill burn you alive, got it?" She replies. 

"Ok I promise, can we still be friends?" I ask hopefully. 

"Nu-uh don't give me that movie shizz nit! But yeah, sure." She says. 

"Okay well bye." 

"No! Stay, we have something important to talk about and since we're friends now I can trust you." She says guiding me downstairs.

We reach the downstairs and all the girls we're eating pizza and reading some type of ancient book thing. Should I call the guys? Nah. I see Destiny come up to me with a knife what's she going to do?

*Slash*

"Ouch! Dafaq Destiny?! Holy shix my hand is bleeding!" I scream while holding my hand.

Destiny puts her hands over the huge deep cut she made and a bright yellow light started to shine. She pulls her hand away and the cut is gone!? Although i can still feel a bit of the sting left, but that didnt matter! What is this?! is she a freak? Are all the girls like this? Man this is so cool!

"Okay Destiny we get it, you have powers and we don't you don't have to rub it in geez!" Autumn says annnoyed.

"I know, but its too cool! We're witches! I can heal anything!" She shouts.

"Amethyst told us the whole story on how if a witches pureblood drops on you then you would take the place of one of the Ancestral Witches." Jade explained.

"I don't get it though... Destiny didn't get any blood on her ever." I say.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Oh that's Victoria, Autumn get the door." Destiny says.

"Kay." She replies running upstairs.

I hear Victoria running down with Autumn and she throws her stuff to the wall and runs to us. It looks like she has something to tell us because it looks like she ran all the way here.

"YOU GUYS! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME WHILE I WAS SWIMMING!!" Victoria shouts.

"What is it?" Jade asks.

"I can control water look!" she replies.

She looks at the glass of water on Amethyst's table and moves her hands, a faint blue light shines and the water moves, but very weakly.

~>JADE<~

What's happening? I don't remember Victoria or Destiny have drops of an ancestral witch on them at all... Unless, Josephine's great x10 grandmother's soul is an Ancestral witch?! Then in that case they did get splattered with her blood! When we we're locked in the room under her bed where we found her body. Nathaniel burned her a little causing her to HISSSS at us. Does that mean there are 5 other more Ancestral Witches still roaming around?! I hope their nicer than Josephine's Great x10 Grandmother. I explain this to everyone and it looks like they understand. Autumn looks annoyed though since no blood dropped on her.

"Well i'll keep your secret, but i have to leave or else Mark will come looking for me. Have a fun night guys, laters." Nathaniel says getting his bag then leaves.

"That's awesome you two have powers! I'm so jelly!!" Amethyst shouts.

We spend the rest of the night talking about our dates...

When  we wake up its 6:30 and we start to get ready for school but before we go we drop by the store where there is a bunch of cute clothes. Well there is a side where there are more mature dresses but we're in like highschool. So i guess we like more cute things. Omg im so excited about me and Zero's first dance together it will be our first everything together. Including the other girls except Autumn who had just broken up with Nathaniel. I feel sad for her but i think we all know where their relationship was going. We all agree to come back after school and buy the dresses so when the boys ask if they can come we'll say no and help them pick their outfits so they match with our dresses!

When we get to class, our teacher Mr.Kazama tells us that there will be a week long camp trip next month, There will be second years with us for supervision. I hope Zero is one of them. School was boring as usual and passed by slower than i expected.

"Man, we have so much test and quizzes coming up Jade!" Amethyst says.

"Yea.. I know i better start making notes." I reply."

"Woah there Jade did you say that you were making notes for the test? Give me a copy!" Autumn shouts.

"Okay, you don't have to shout Autumn." i say to her.

"Hey guys!" Destiny and Victoria both say.

"Yo!" Amethyst says.

"Amethyst?! What is that supposed to mean?! You racist!" Autumn says.

"Autumn what are you talking about?" She asks.

"Just because im black!"

"Omg!"

"What you gunna be racist again?!"

Amethyst ignores her and walks away. Oh these two are always like that.

*Kick*

"Ouch! Destiny what the frig that hurt!!!" Autumn says holding her shin.

"Hahahaha!" We all laugh.

"Ugh racist!" Autumn says again. Oh Autumn!

We walk to that store that sells the Rennaisance dresses and we all buy them.

I am so ready for this Dance i can't wait!

~~~>OMG 1 more day till the dance!!<~~~~