{22} Nathaniel Are You Feeling Okay?

~>VICTORIA<~

  Ever since Destiny and I teleported from the Dark Blood Citadel I felt bad, but when we ported the time felt like it was off because one minute Destiny and I were talking and the next we're all in Starry Sky Academy with our uniforms on and stuff. At least we're all reunited right? I guess we should all just go on as if it was a normal day. Destiny, me , and Onyx went to Ms.Shay's class and she's strict as ever. Thank gosh it's lunch because i was about to die of boredom. I see Amethyst and Jade walking with Nathaniel and then there's Autumn. We all sit at our usual table and talk. Nathaniel sat beside Amethyst and whispered something to her. She nodded and whispered something back, her face looked very serious with a mix of being scared. Leo walks up to our table and sees an empty spot beside Autumn and sits there right away. That's weird he would usually pull up a chair near Amethyst. Then Loki comes along and tells Destiny to meet him up on the roof top for lunch! Lucky!

"Nathaniel are you feeling okay?" I ask

"Yes..." he replies.

This is so not like him. He's usually really loud and talks to everyone at lunch. Also Autumn and him aren't fighting either too!

"Nathaniel come with me." I say grabbing his arm.

"Wait don't!" He shouts pulling his arm back.

"Why-" Amethyst puts her sweater on Nathaniel's arm and brings him to the hallway. What the f!

After lunch our classes resumes. Except the principal Mrs. Twinkle gave out an announcement for all of us to go to the Crystal Moon Sanctuary. We all go into the elevator and wave our hands in front of the buttons, again the 13'th floor shows up. We walk in front of the CMS and see Mrs. Twinkle standing with Amethyst and Nathaniel. She doesn't let us in so we just stand there, I also see Loki and Destiny, we all walk up to them and Mrs. Twinkle seems mad.

"Where's Mark?! And look at Nathaniel's arm!" She says angrily.

"I thought you guys would've been more careful but i guess you weren't!" She yells.

"Unfortunately for you guys, there is a new problem... Can someone please explain to me who this is?!" A tall figure opens the door to the CMS.

It's a guy, and he looks hot! Whoever this is! I think i'm in love! He looks kind of scary though. He gives a huge smile and starts running to my direction!!! He looks as if he was going to run up to hug me. Then I realize that Amethyst was standing right beside me and he hugged her instead?! How does he know her?

"Echo?!" She says surprised.

All of a sudden a pair of black wings imerge from his back?! What is he? A cosplayer!?

"Echo, why are you here?" Amethyst asks.

"I followed you... I wanted to see you." He says as he continues to hug her like a lost puppy.

"Amethyst, this boy won't leave! Take care of him! He ran away from his realm, he's always asking for you." Mrs. Twinkle says.

"Also, Everyone needs to go into the CMS to search for a magical spell book for the healing spell to reverse mummification. Nathaniel got bitten by a zombie and he needs the spell asap! All of you are excused for classes until Nathaniel is cured! Good bye." She leaves and we're stuck in this huge library! It will take us forever to search for that book! Also we don't even know what it looks like. Mean while Nathaniel is acting so weird! He keeps smelling everyone's head and touching everything! He easily gets distracted too! I want my Nathaniel back!

"Guys, shouldn't we also be teleporting Mark back? I mean it's been like a day." Destiny says while searching for the book.

"Hey look guys! It has the ancestral witches crest on that book way at the top." Amethyst says pointing at it. Echo spreads out his wings and flies up to get it for her. She skims through the book and tells us some important info. Like for example, It turns out each of us have a little bit of magic power inside of us and we need to believe in ourselves to awaken it. The second one is that we can communicate with our minds!