{24} A Great Loss

~>NATHANIEL<~

I wake up to a rattling noise and try to open my eyes. It felt like i was hungover, not that I would know how that feels. I touch my face, then I realized. I just touched my face without scratching my eyes out.

"You can't see?" Who i'm guessing is Echo whispers to me. 

"No dude does it look like I can see?" I shout. 

"Just asking, don't get your panties in a bunch." He replies. 

"Echo, am I human?" I ask. 

"Yeah, your not a lion anymore." He says. 

"What do we do?" - "Amethyst and the rest of them are coming for us. We just have to wait, hopefully Claudia won't be here." He explains. 

"Hey guys!" Mark says.

What the hell is Mark doing here i thought I ate him.

"I know an ancient tranportation spell, but the only thing is that, as an angel of death, and because i am the transportaion gurdian for Amethyst it will take a lot of power. All you guys have to do is stand still and not breathe for five seconds, can you do that?" Echo explains.

as i trun around I see Mark start to hold his breath, oh is Echo going to start now? I hold my breath in aswell but as soon as i do that, Claudia comes bursting in with only a towel around her. Ew did she just take a bath? I cover my eyes but then i remember that Echo was performing a spell!

"What are you guys doing?! Thats a forbidden spell!" she screams.

Echo dissapears and Mark and I are left here. What the heck, "Where did Echo go?" Mark asks.

Claudia lets out a deep sigh "Thank goodness I knew Echo wouldn't be dumb enough to do something like that." 

"What are you talking about Lady?" I ask. 

"He went throught the transportation feild and past the gurdians so fast none of them could see him." Claudia explains. 

"English old hag." Mark retorts. 

"He ditched you guys."

Echo, I knew i couldn't trust him, I could only trust the Sirenix.

"Mark, you can breathe now Echo just betrayed us." I tell him, but he didn't stop and it looks like he's going to choke now. But all of a sudden he dissapears?!

"What's going on here?" I ask. Claudia's face looked like she had just realized something and waved her hand at me, which covered me in a protective bubble.

"So that's what Echo was trying to do, he teleported himself so he thought it would look like treason to you so that I could let my guard down, then when i did he would port you guys. Very smart Echo." Claudia says walking out the door.

I wonder how she knowa Loki and Leo. A minute later Leo comes bursting in, he has some type of pointy weapon and pokes the bubble and i fall to the ground. He takes me to the exit and escorts me down the road.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask. 

"Because I love Amethyst and Autumn." he says with a serious face.