{9} Crusade begins!

~>AMETHYST<~

*Stretches*

"Ahhh That was a great raid! My guild members and i got awesome loot and legendary vanity items!!"

Hmmm it's been almost 3 hours.... Uh oh... 3 hours! Autumn's confession to Nathaniel?! I missed it!!! Wait, why is it so quiet outside? I'll just take a look plus a I really have to go pee.

*Creeeeeek*

"Hello? Guys sorry... I kind of switched closets because the other one felt uncomfortable." I said.

"Guys?"

*Leaves Mr.Holmes Class*

I start walking it's 12:00am already, no one's asleep yet there are kids throwing paper airplanes talking and eating. I stretch my arms out and then i notice a boy.. Red hair.. I dyed my hair red once. He looks about the same grade as us, he's pretty cute actually. Maybe i should make friends with him.

"Hi there!" I said.

"Hello?" I said again.

*Tap tap*

"What?!"

"I just wanted to say hi."

"Hi, there happy now?"

"Not until you tell me your name."

"What? My name why does someone like you want it?" He asked.

I sit down beside him.

"No reason just curious."

"Well curiosity killed the cat." He told me.

"I'm a bunny~"

"Your pretty interesting-"

*Slam*

"You think just because you have a pretty face and your being nice, you want me to fall for you?" He whispers.

My heart is pounding so loud i'm scared he might hear it.. Who does he think he is? I just wanted to be friends!

*I get closer*

"Look here whoever you are if you think i fell for you your wrong is it wrong to be nice to a person? I just wanted to find out your name say hi and maybe beco-"

"Aish! Too noisy!"

*Stands up*

"If you follow me i'll definitely hate you!"

"Wait you still didn't tell me your name you jerk!"

"I won't talk to you unless you find out what my name is."

"Cya!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh!"

He makes my blood boil i just want to stick a fork in that perfectly cute face of his!

Why did i come here again? Oh yeah! Eeeep! I have to go pee!

~

That was nice i hope i never see that guy again. Oh hey there's Rachel and Bridget.. What are they playing with? Hey that looks like my phone... Wait! My phone?!?!

"Hey you guys give me my phone back what the heck!!" I yelled.

"No way you freak!" Bridget said.

"Givee mee!!"

*Backs Away*

"Haha your so short you can't even grab your own phone!" Rachel said.

*Grabs*