{6} Lock Down

~>VICTORIA<~

"Da heck are all of you guys doing sitting around for we can't set up in the Crystal Moon Sanctuary, we're going to be too far away from the other kids." Mark said.

"Quiet Mark!" Jaden said.

"Says you the one who skipped class today with Destiny... Come to think of it what did you guys even do?" Jaden said.

"Nothing!"

"Did you kiss her like i told you to? are you guys a couple yet or what?" Jaden whispered to Mark.

"Shut up!"

Their conversation continued just like that. All of us well at least most of the girls came down to Mr.Holmes class and started to set up. We picked Mr.Holmes class because all of us thought he was the funnest teacher, well aside Mr.Kazama because some other students already took his classroom. Now where is Nathaniel i've been meaning to talk to him after the incident... Oh there he is! Hey why is he talking to Autumn? i thought he hated her or something like that... I should go talk to them now.

"Amethyst, Jade, Destiny! I'll be right back im just going to talk with Nathaniel and Autumn over there okay?"

"Yeah... Sure go ahead." Destiny said.

~

"Hey Nathaniel.... and Autumn"

"Oh hey..." they both replied as if they were avoiding me for some reason.

"Can i talk to Autumn for a minute?" I asked.

"Hmmm I don't want to leave Autumn right now Victoria sooo maybe you can leave us alone we were trying to talk here OK?" Nathaniel said in a mean voice.

"Yeah sorry Victoria Nathaniel said he wanted to tell me something important to... so can we talk later please? Oh and by the way about the whole controversy about us its okay it was just me being hormonal okay?" Autumn said.

"Oh really? Yay were friends again!! Thanks Autumn I'm really glad and i was also kinda emotional to."

"Okay well im going to go see if the rest of them are done setting up."

*Back in Mr.Holmes class*

"Hey guys I'm back and i just made up with Autumn!!"

"That's great now go and get us some food for the night at the cafeteria kay?" Amethyst said while trying to set up her and Jade's laptop.

"Okay ill be back in i don't know an hour or so i actually want to explore the school also... So overall i guess ill be back at 8:30pm or so."

"Okay have fun Hun!" Amethyst said in a nice voice.

~>AMETHYST<~

Great! now both me and Jade's laptop are set up to the Academy's computer in case we need to check something out. Hmmm i wonder where everyone is now I'm just alone here in Mr.Holmes class room and its pretty creepy in here since Mr.Holmes has an interest in creepy stuff his class room almost looks like a haunted house. So all of them texted saying they would all be here before 8:30pm... What shall i do till then? Oh i know! I can play Allods!! I haven't played for almost 24 hours! and i have the room to myself so no one can bother me in my gaming mode! *knock knock* Oh great who's that...

"Umm hello?" said a familiar voice.

"Yes hello who are you I'm kinda of busy right now." I said.

"It's me Kevin i just wanted to stay in Mr.Holmes class because i don't really want to explore much... Can i please come in?" He asked.

"Oh yeah sure I'm sorry i thought you were some random person, come on in" I said.