{17} Renaissance Dance

~>VICTORIA<~

We're at Autumn's house getting ready at the moment and i need help with the zipper of my dress.

"Hey Autumn can you zip my dress up?" I ask. 

"Yeah sure." she says zipping up my dress. 

"Hey im going to put my ring on this table okay?" Amethyst says. 

"Why do you always wear that ring Amethyst?" Destiny asks. 

"I don't know, when i was little, a boy gave it to me and i just wore it ever since." She replies. 

"Can i wear it tonight? It matches my dress." Autumn asks. 

"Yeah sure... Just be very careful with it. It's important to me." Amethyst says with a serious face.

That ring really was pretty i mean it says the word "Believe" on it. Anyway since our car is here we leave and go straight to school. No one even asked me to the Renaissance Dance i'm a loner.. Well then again Autumn and Destiny don't have dates either so might as well go as a group right?

We arrive and the first person i notice is Nathaniel.. Is that bad? I look at other people and i see Zero, Loki, and Loki's brother. Where's Onyx and Mark?

"Hey you guys look good." Nathaniel says. 

"Thanks." I tell him.

Jade and Zero already went off by themselves. What's this? Destiny and Loki are talking and laughing?

"Hey let's get drinks!" Amethyst says. 

"Yeah let's go." Autumn says. Loki's brother follows. 

"Sooo..." I say awkwardly. 

"yeah..." Nathaniel says back.

Omg!! This is too awkward! Darn my bestfriends leaving me! Nathaniel isn't helping he's just standing there with his hands in his pockets. That's it i'm just going to ask him.

"Nathaniel do you have a date to the dance?" I ask. 

"Well-" 

"Nathaniel!!~" Someone shouts. 

"Oh, Victoria why are you here?" Rachel says.

WHAT THE FUDGE?! Why is Rachel Nathaniel's date! Great now i feel stupid for asking him.

"Wow Rachel, your not with your stupid friend Bridget?" I ask with a sour expression. 

"Ouch Victoria that's mean, what about you? Where's all your fake friends?" She says back. 

"I'd punch you right now, but your not worth it." I say. 

"You wanna go?!" Rachel shouts. 

"Nathaniel! hold my earrings!" 

"Okay that's enough Rachel!" Nathaniel says. 

"Wow your taking Victoria's side?!" She asks. 

"No, i'm-" 

"I'm leaving! Worst night ever!" She shouts and storms off. 

"Sorry about her, she begged me to go to the dance with her and i thought you would go with Onyx so i said yes." He explains. 

"Well now that she's gone, you'll need a date and i'm available." I say smiling. 

"Yeah sure." He replies.

Just like that, I ended up going to the dance with Nathaniel. I always feel safe and light around Nathaniel. He's always there for me, I should do something for him at least once.