{3} Class In Starry Sky Academy

~>AMETHYST<~

** IN MR.KAZAMA'S CLASS**

" Hey Jade do you want to sit together?" I asked.

" Sure Amethyst." Jade replied.

"Why hello class, my name is Mr.Kazama, today as you teens know is "Lock Down Day". If anyone of you students don't know what it is, I'll explain as soon as i take the attendance." Mr.Kazama said.

He takes the attendance and we do our introductions. I always think introductions are scary because everyone just looks at you.

"So as i was saying, Lock Down Day in Starry Sky Academy is where all the students get locked into the school for either for catching up, socializing, and exploring the school if you'd like. The only rules that you as students need to follow is to keep the School looking as it is." Mr.Kazama explained.

"Mr.Kazama! i have a question!" I asked.

"Yes what is it?" He replied.

"What about the legend of the ghost ?" I questioned.

"Well it's about time somebody asked about the ghost! Since i won't be assigning any homework except your book report which is due next Friday, I'll tell you. Now everyone gather around. There is a has been reported sightings of ghosts around our school, seeing that there is a cemetery it's not that hard to believe. The ghosts name is Josephine... She lived in one of the houses facing the cemetery which is gone now. At that time there was no Starry Sky Academy, but just a church and cemetery. It was rumored that her and her husband were living happily, but about maybe a month or so while they were driving out of town Josephine saw an eerie figure wading across a pond, then suddenly that figure showed her face to Josephine. Then she.. DIED!!" Mr.Kazama shouting.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" everyone in the class screamed.

"Hahaha! i was just kidding but you kids be quiet or the principal will know that something is up." Mr.Kazama said.

"So anyway back to my story... When the dark figure showed her face to Josephine, Josephine was never the same... When they got back, she wouldn't stop screaming in front of their window, and whenever anyone like the mail man would walk by she would try to stab them with a knife, well actually it got so bad to the point her husband couldn't take it anymore and hired a priest to examine her. As the priest was examining her she started floating and babbling weird words no one in the world could understand. She killed the priest... Her husband was so devastated he separated from her.  3 years after the husband got married and when he was walking to the old church every Sunday he would always look back at their old house... And sometimes he could still see Josephine on her rocking chair whispering weird words. Some say she went after her husbands wife to get revenger on him for leaving her ans she killed his wife. Others say she was just crazy... But what about that dark figure? who was that? A past relative? Anyway end of story."

" Now class please choose a book to do for your book report and run it by me to make sure none of u choose those kindergarten books." Mr.Kazama finished.

Wow that was a pretty intense story. How could we ignore that and start to work?!

"So Amethyst I'm guessing you enjoyed that story huh?" Nathaniel teased

" Be quiet Nathaniel!" Jade protested.

" I wonder what the others are up to." i asked

**MEANWHILE IN MS.SHAY'S CLASS**

" OMG! how long is Ms.Shay going to lecture us for?!" exclaimed Autumn.

" Ahhhh derp a derp a derp." Jaden said.

"Trolololol Trolololol" Mark sang.

" Some one save me from these two!!!" Autumn screamed.

" Hey Autumn you look good today." said Mark and Jaden.

"Really?" Autumn replied.

"NOT!! hahahaha can't believe you fell for it!! haha poop o.o" Jaden said while laughing.

" you guys are so immature why am i stuck with you two UGGHH! this sucks!" Autumn complaining.

"Autumn Barma! what is it that is sooo interesting you have to disrupt my class?! Stay after class!" Ms.Shay said.

"Dang it! this is all your fault ! I can't wait for the lock down so i can strangle you two!" Autumn said.

**MR.HOLMES CLASS**

"And that kids is how to see if that person is telling the truth! Now, who wants to show me how to find a finger print using baking powder and a toothbrush? Anyone? Anyone?" Mr.Holmes said.

"I have a question Mr.Holmes.." Onyx said.

" Yes what is it?" He replied

"Whens lunch?" Onyx said.

" It's..." *RING! RING! RING!*

"Okay class remember to read chapters 1 and 2 in your sleuthing textbook have a great lunch!"

~~~~~~>So that's what class is like? What about Lunch!<~~~~~~~